banned Minemen with these settings?

robedigger

Social Credit
AGC doesn't detect the autoclicker and aimassist (same for throwpot and refill). So you were probably using somethng else. Or you have just been false banned.
I sent the settings I used. Maybe staff don’t care anymore and just ban anything fishy. They don’t even care to ss

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I sent the settings I used. Maybe staff don’t care anymore and just ban anything fishy. They don’t even care to ss
Any server can choose if they want to ss or not their players. And mmc doesn't do screenshares.

robedigger

Social Credit
You can i've used higher settings using v4 just fine. You most likely had something else toggled on (without you noticing) that flagged.
Like what? Maybe because my ping was low (around 30 ms)? Maybe the throw pot mode should’ve been different? I don’t recall having anything else on.

robloxenjoyer6497

Social Credit
have you tried appealing the ban as a false ban? theres a high chance you will get unban if you got staff banned (which I assume you did because of settings and also you said that you didnt enable anything else)

VapeV4

S1lent00

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
i think that may be fault of inv fill on autoclicker. ac can detect it as refill module with no delay .i got banned for this recently

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i think that may be fault of inv fill on autoclicker. ac can detect it as refill module with no delay .i got banned for this recently
The inventory fill option isn't detectable as it just allows the autoclicker to works in inventory.