How to use Tellybridge mode

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
It’s not your settings, some servers just don’t allow tellybridging. Just use godbridge is faster anyway
yeah but diag god-bridging isnt that good. or at least it isnt when i use it. at this point im just using legit scaffold

pickledick

Social Credit
yeah but diag god-bridging isnt that good. or at least it isnt when i use it. at this point im just using legit scaffold
Isn’t good how? You might not be using it right, its probably twice as fast as legit scaffold

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
and not diagonally fast. like diagonally slow. thats just to go straight too. i cant godbridge diagonally at all
If you could, I'd like to see an example of this. It sounds like you might be having an issue, or possibly just misunderstanding how to activate or switch to diagonal mode.

To clarify, to activate you act as if you're just using legit scaffold and it will switch to godbridging for you.
You can not activate diagonally, if you want to go diagonal, you first must be already godbridging straight, and then hold A or D to steer into your diagonal direction.

If you're certain that its not working as you expect, please contact us here: https://www.vape.gg/support/contact-form

messi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
If you could, I'd like to see an example of this. It sounds like you might be having an issue, or possibly just misunderstanding how to activate or switch to diagonal mode.

To clarify, to activate you act as if you're just using legit scaffold and it will switch to godbridging for you.
You can not activate diagonally, if you want to go diagonal, you first must be already godbridging straight, and then hold A or D to steer into your diagonal direction.

If you're certain that its not working as you expect, please contact us here: https://www.vape.gg/support/contact-form
ah that was it. i just didnt know how to pull it off. thanks again