[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
so hitboxes are whats banning me, I see
thanks for the guide, just got banned two times on different accounts trying to figure what's causing it

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Yeah it's just make the player closer "for you" but in reality he is in the same place misplace is visual only it doesn't change the player real position
misplace isn't visual, it actually moves the player closer to you on your screen instead of extending your reach, which is why misplace only uses the minimum reach value

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
misplace isn't visual, it actually moves the player closer to you on your screen instead of extending your reach, which is why misplace only uses the minimum reach value
Yes it is a visual made for people who record so it doesn't seem like they are using reach it is impossible for vape to teleport or move the player closer to you

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Yes it is a visual made for people who record so it doesn't seem like they are using reach it is impossible for vape to teleport or move the player closer to you
moves the player closer to you on your screen
again, refer to the clip I posted. I can get hits way outside the player's hitbox while using misplace, because it isn't a visual hack

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
again, refer to the clip I posted. I can get hits way outside the player's hitbox while using misplace, because it isn't a visual hack
It always has been a visual hack. It's not possible to move a player closer to you. The Misplace spoofs the position of the players to make your POV legit i.e. you're not using any reach hack. But in reality the visual hack is only for you.

Here is a post where manthe says what does the misplace i.e. moving other players closer toward you from your perspective.

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
It always has been a visual hack. It's not possible to move a player closer to you. The Misplace spoofs the position of the players to make your POV legit i.e. you're not using any reach hack. But in reality the visual hack is only for you.

Here is a post where manthe says what does the misplace i.e. moving other players closer toward you from your perspective.
try using misplace in hypixel duels on ur main

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
try using misplace in hypixel duels on ur main
Many people use Misplace often, and none of them are banned on hypixel, and it just spoofs tje position of the player nothing more. Is it too difficult that a misplace is only a visual hack that youtubers use to protect them?

VapeV4 VapeLite

cDSTwq6hd977WdYf

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Many people use Misplace often, and none of them are banned on hypixel, and it just spoofs tje position of the player nothing more. Is it too difficult that a misplace is only a visual hack that youtubers use to protect them?
next time you log onto hypixel, turn on 3.1 misplace