[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
AutoClicker is just basically the same as aim assist, you could use whatever you like, I would’ve added what you said but the edit timer expired.

They’re obviously lying lol

Use like 0.06 to be safe.
Fine. *puts feet back on lap*.

dasterzzzz

Social Credit
Hi I wanted to ask is there like a good setting for aim assist that bypasses everything and can be used safely?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I've heard that u can use 16-20 cps on minemen as long as u re-log every 30 minutes so your logs get cleared . Is that true?

dasterzzzz

Social Credit
Guys, can anyone please recommend me undetectable save to use settings for hypixel (190-220 ms) and mmc (40 ms) for these hacks:
aim assist, reach and maybe wtap and hitboxes?

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hi I wanted to ask is there like a good setting for aim assist that bypasses everything and can be used safely?
AimAssist is undetectable, you can use anything.
I've heard that u can use 16-20 cps on minemen as long as u re-log every 30 minutes so your logs get cleared . Is that true?
No lol
Guys, can anyone please recommend me undetectable save to use settings for hypixel (190-220 ms) and mmc (40 ms) for these hacks:
aim assist, reach and maybe wtap and hitboxes?
Already in the post but reach and hitboxes will get you banned on mmc

wpf

Social Credit
so I'm curious why do you recommend not using hitboxes, Ive seen 2 mainly legit/closet cheater youtubers recomend it instead of reach, here are them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
so I'm curious why do you recommend not using hitboxes, Ive seen 2 mainly legit/closet cheater youtubers recomend it instead of reach, here are them.
because when youre fighting multiple people hitboxes start to become more obvious

its complicated to explain but play on an alt with them and without them and youll probably notice even on lower values 2v1, 3v1, and even 4v1's become significantly easier and it just makes it a lot more apparent youre cheating to a casual spectator

also hypixelss is retarded