Legit Mod Suggestions

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
- Show ping / ms option

- Combo counter

- More customization / styles (just copy the customization options from lunar lol)

- Crosshair customization

- Ability to have some HUD options turned off while the chat is open

- Particle multiplier

- Motion blur

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Now, I'd just like to know if you highlighted these ideas courtesy of the patent society, or if you're genuinely advocating for them and think it's a good direction for vape to take.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Also further elaboration on the "lunar customization options" wouldn't hurt.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I’m saying for mods like keystrokes etc they should have customization similar to lunar’s.
You would really do your utmost to avoid having this discussion. But why leave me hanging? You could at least let me know if I offended you horribly, or whatever's in question.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You would really do your utmost to avoid having this discussion. But why leave me hanging? You could at least let me know if I offended you horribly, or whatever's in question.
The questions doesn’t make sense, I wouldn’t suggest it if I had any negative stance towards it lol

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
The questions doesn’t make sense, I wouldn’t suggest it if I had any negative stance towards it lol
You're supposed to convince me and anyone who looks at this post (and by osmosis the people who actually work on vape) why it's a good idea for these to be added. I don't think I need to mention this, but the first thing that would be asked is "Why add these features when I've installed mods that serve that exact purpose?"

Or possibly "What does this mean for vape, speaking in terms of its identity? Is it just a cheating utility or a whole ass client? Would it now accommodate the idea that I can just load vanilla minecraft and inject vape and I'm good? Would no further modifications to the client be necessary?"

Either of these are good starting points.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You're supposed to convince me and anyone who looks at this post (and by osmosis the people who actually work on vape) why it's a good idea for these to be added. I don't think I need to mention this, but the first thing that would be asked is "Why add these features when I've installed mods that serve that exact purpose?"
Alright, what about people that use the Vanilla version of Minecraft? Since Vanilla has the best stability with the client.
Or possibly "What does this mean for vape, speaking in terms of its identity? Is it just a cheating utility or a whole ass client?
This wouldn’t change, still known as a client.
Would it now accommodate the idea that I can just load vanilla minecraft and inject vape and I'm good? Would no further modifications to the client be necessary?"
Yes pretty much, similar to my first point.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Alright, what about people that use the Vanilla version of Minecraft? Since Vanilla has the best stability with the client.

This wouldn’t change, still known as a client.

Yes pretty much, similar to my first point.
I failed to take into account that there might be people that just run plain vanilla. And I know vape markets itself as a client, but that's kinda skewing the term. When I say client, I mean the minecraft client; vape hooks into the client but isn't the client.
In any case, you've slightly altered my view on this just by reminding me that vanilla is a thing. Still not sold on that spotify integration, though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I failed to take into account that there might be people that just run plain vanilla. And I know vape markets itself as a client, but that's kinda skewing the term. When I say client, I mean the minecraft client; vape hooks into the client but isn't the client.
In any case, you've slightly altered my view on this just by reminding me that vanilla is a thing. Still not sold on that spotify integration, though.
I mean, I don’t think the identity of it will change over these features as it would be the same as any other legit mods already added.

As for Spotify integration, it’s basically just a tab that allows you to control Spotify without having to tab out of the game, considering that 80% or more of the gaming community uses it, I can’t see why it wouldn’t be useful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Which specific customization options for example?
Text shadow, remove background (I know this is an option for some but not all) color, size, etc. I’ll send a screenshot of some stuff lunar has, that’s what I’m thinking.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
This is useless if u use feather(uses forge so is supported)
Feather is a shittier version of Lunar + it's also probably an exit scam as the people who own it did the same with the PvPLounge server back a few years ago.