Hypixel setting

Dani561

Social Credit
i need sum good clean legit setting to use on a main account on vape v4 if anyone could hook me up that would be great

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
i need sum good clean legit setting to use on a main account on vape v4 if anyone could hook me up that would be great
AutoClicker: 16-20
Aim Assist: any
Reach:
  • below 100ms: 3.1-3.2
  • above 100ms: 3.15-3.25
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
Hitboxes: don't use them, but if u really have to, stay at or below 0.1
---------
other stuff:
Fastplace: 1 tick
Legit Scaffold: any, preferably above 50ms delay tho
any visuals bypass
AntiBot: advanced, remove bots

JSPeg8

Social Credit
AutoClicker: 16-20
Aim Assist: any
Reach:
  • below 100ms: 3.1-3.2
  • above 100ms: 3.15-3.25
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
Hitboxes: don't use them, but if u really have to, stay at or below 0.1
---------
other stuff:
Fastplace: 1 tick
Legit Scaffold: any, preferably above 50ms delay tho
any visuals bypass
he asked for hypixel settings not pvpland settings stop giving out ur dogshit config you fucking loser you are actually so retarded that i think im starting to contract ur autism

JSPeg8

Social Credit
any autoclicker 3.4 - 3.7 reach and 50% on horizontal velocity and you can use any aim assist.

hitboxes can be put on like .3 if you want for better hits and you can set fastplace + legit scaffold to any delay

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
he asked for hypixel settings not pvpland settings stop giving out ur dogshit config you fucking loser you are actually so retarded that i think im starting to contract ur autism
why not actually explain and elaborate whats wrong with those settings then instead of just hating on them ? if any other user would have posted them u would have said absolutely nothing lmao

JSPeg8

Social Credit
why not actually explain and elaborate whats wrong with those settings then instead of just hating on them ? if any other user would have posted them u would have said absolutely nothing lmao
3.25 reach on 100ms??? what is wrong with you what are you gonna hit with 3.25 on hypixel? nothing. the only thing youll hit is children just drag everything to the max staff dont analyze every hit to check if youre legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
3.25 reach on 100ms??? what is wrong with you what are you gonna hit with 3.25 on hypixel? nothing. the only thing youll hit is children just drag everything to the max staff dont analyze every hit to check if youre legit
you are suggesting 3.7 which is blatantly visible to anyone fighting against u or watching the replay, 50% horizontal is also extremely blatant, especially if you aren't using 'Only when targetting' and get hit with a projectile.
Just because you havent been banned yet with your settings doesn't mean they 'bypass' or are any good. My settings are completely safe while still giving you a large enough advantage to win any duel if you are somewhat competent at the game. If you need 3.7 reach to win your fights, that says more about you than it does about me

JSPeg8

Social Credit
you are suggesting 3.7 which is blatantly visible to anyone fighting against u or watching the replay, 50% horizontal is also extremely blatant, especially if you aren't using 'Only when targetting' and get hit with a projectile.
Just because you havent been banned yet with your settings doesn't mean they 'bypass' or are any good. My settings are completely safe while still giving you a large enough advantage to win any duel if you are somewhat competent at the game. If you need 3.7 reach to win your fights, that says more about you than it does about me
weather 3.7 and 50% is noticeable or not it doesnt change the fact that like 90% of really good players on hypixel cheat. staff do not actively check reports and atlas will only get you banned if you use killaura speed fly or bednuker and MAYBE hitboxes if you drag it too high.

nothing else i suggested can be seen in a replay bcz theyre incredibly laggy and they only watch like the first 2 minutes of a replay to see if you toggle or smth then leave the settings u are suggesting arent going to do shit against half the cheaters on the network

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
weather 3.7 and 50% is noticeable or not it doesnt change the fact that like 90% of really good players on hypixel cheat. staff do not actively check reports and atlas will only get you banned if you use killaura speed fly or bednuker and MAYBE hitboxes if you drag it too high.

nothing else i suggested can be seen in a replay bcz theyre incredibly laggy and they only watch like the first 2 minutes of a replay to see if you toggle or smth then leave the settings u are suggesting arent going to do shit against half the cheaters on the network
i have absolutely no issues grinding stats with the settings i provided, even in sumo duels where i usually tie against 0h0v / fencing people. while i agree that the replay system is flawed, and that staff gets more reports than they can handle and as such only do a lackluster job of actually reviewing them, this does not change the fact that if someone does look at the replay for more than 2 seconds, they will see that youre cheating and as such will get you banned. If OP asked for settings to use on an alt, I'd have suggested legit aura instead, but since OP asked for main-safe settings, I provided such that will guranteed not get you banned - a gurantee that your settings dont give