VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Combat Settings:
  • Reach: 3.15-3.3
  • Aim Assist: 8h 3.5v
  • Autoclicker: 16-20
  • Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
Visual Settings [red, simplistic theme]:
  • ESP [3D]: Keybind F
  • Storage ESP: Keybind V
Misc. Settings:
  • Scaffold: 55-80ms, Keybind B
  • Fastplace: 1tick on Blocks, Keybind B
  • Antibot: Advanced, Remove Bots

Feel free to leave some feedback in case you think I missed something or something should be improved. This config should be main-safe on 100+ms, though obviously I am not responsible for any bans in case you do stupid shit with it.

Cheers

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
i am looking for feedback regarding the config, rather than the text formatting
Well, you're not getting any. So you might as well acclimatize yourself with this new environment and experiment with formatting your text.

Lupa

Social Credit
Decided to share my Legit config for yall so some of u maybe stop asking the same questions over and over again.
Sharing Code: 384c3244-6c16-419c-9cd7-0c6bde7903d4
Combat Settings:
Misc. Settings:

Feel free to leave some feedback in case you think I missed something or something should be improved. This config should be main-safe on 100+ms, though obviously I am not responsible for any bans in case you do stupid shit with it.

Cheers
finally someone that doesnt say 3.3 reach flags staff. you could add toggle settings tho, i toggle like this:

reach 3.3 - 3.5
hitbox 0.1
velocity 69 90 100
killaura blatant, autoblock 13 - 16.4 aps 150 rotate, silent aim

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
finally someone that doesnt say 3.3 reach flags staff. you could add toggle settings tho, i toggle like this:

reach 3.3 - 3.5
hitbox 0.1
velocity 69 90 100
killaura blatant, autoblock 13 - 16.4 aps 150 rotate, silent aim
well this post is made for a legit config thats blatant enough to give you an advantage while still being absolutely main-safe. i might make another thread like this for my more blatant configs in the future if there is interest

Strapped

Social Credit
Don't see the need to use storage esp, maybe add something useful like nametags or smth else (that's just my opinion tho)

side note:u should probably mention what the gui key is. took me a while to find it.
but great config regardless

Lupa

Social Credit
Don't see the need to use storage esp, maybe add something useful like nametags or smth else (that's just my opinion tho)

side note:u should probably mention what the gui key is. took me a while to find it.
but great config regardless
set up nametags as you'd like them. visuals are not detectable.

Strapped

Social Credit
hypixel reach is capped at 3.75 and 40 100 100 will get you banned and flagged making it not even enjoyable.
Ay, Reach is capped at 4.25 not 3.75
And no velo flags. You can bypass with 0 0 until a gamemaster sees you, Watchdogshit doesn't detect anything in the combat category. Depends on how obvious you are

Lupa

Social Credit
Ay, Reach is capped at 4.25 not 3.75
And no velo flags. You can bypass with 0 0 until a gamemaster sees you, Watchdogshit doesn't detect anything in the combat category. Depends on how obvious you are
well it does flag sometimes like lag you back and stuff and no you cant use 4.2 reach i tested it out already anything above 3.75 particles you.

Strapped

Social Credit
well it does flag sometimes like lag you back and stuff and no you cant use 4.2 reach i tested it out already anything above 3.75 particles you.
I'm pretty sure 4-4.25 worked yesterday for me pretty well

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
ping related issue - if you hit someone, on the server side, when the hit registers, the person is already farther away meaning the distance between you and the enemy will also be larger (thats the reason why high ping technically gives you reach btw)
hypixel uses NCP as a base, which caps hits at no more, but no less than 4.25 blocks

flcp525

Social Credit
Sharing Code: 384c3244-6c16-419c-9cd7-0c6bde7903d4
Combat Settings:
Misc. Settings:

Cheers
im new here, after i enabled your cfg, i cant get my gui up?? pressing right shift wont work

Lupa

Social Credit
ping related issue - if you hit someone, on the server side, when the hit registers, the person is already farther away meaning the distance between you and the enemy will also be larger (thats the reason why high ping technically gives you reach btw)
hypixel uses NCP as a base, which caps hits at no more, but no less than 4.25 blocks
ima look if i still have an alt so we can test that out im not gonna do that on my main