Particle Mod

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Add something similar to particle mod from Lunar in V4, also make it so you can change the color of footsteps in bedwars.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Why not just use the module in lunar client? Also you could also just use esp and make it work on invisible
Probably because most of people want a particlemod regardless if they use lunar client or not.
And it's exactly saying "Why do you want to use the sprint module while lunar client has one?".

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Why not just use the module in lunar client? Also you could also just use esp and make it work on invisible
Because Lunar disables the ability to modify footsteps particle. If I could change it to like red or something invis would be useless (I guess ESP works too but sometimes you can miss it.)

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Probably because most of people want a particlemod regardless if they use lunar client or not.
And it's exactly saying "Why do you want to use the sprint module while lunar client has one?".
i mean tbh sprint is already pretty cemented into mc already, even mojang added a togglesprint into vanilla in the new updates (ofc that doesnt mean we use 1.18 but it just goes to show that mojang even knows about how common it is)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
i mean tbh sprint is already pretty cemented into mc already, even mojang added a togglesprint into vanilla in the new updates (ofc that doesnt mean we use 1.18 but it just goes to show that mojang even knows about how common it is)
It’s probably for people who use Vanilla 1.7 or 1.8 since Vanilla has the most stability. (Still an inconvenience) which is why mods were introduced.