It's Impossible to Use Vape on MMC

pirategoyar

Social Credit
As an experiment, I logged onto MMC today and began playing completely legit with Vape injected. Even though I only had sprint on, I was banned for cheating within two hours. I was unsure about whether or not Vape was automatically detected by MMC before, since Manthe owns MMC, but now I am sure.
Vape will not work on Minemen

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
As an experiment, I logged onto MMC today and began playing completely legit with Vape injected. Even though I only had sprint on, I was banned for cheating within two hours. I was unsure about whether or not Vape was automatically detected by MMC before, since Manthe owns MMC, but now I am sure.
Vape will not work on Minemen
Nice lie. It's not possible to detect something injected. And you can use vape on mmc without any problem.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Nice lie. It's not possible to detect something injected. And you can use vape on mmc without any problem.
A server, under normal circumstances, wouldn't be able to detect something like that on the client side. Here's something to consider: vape connects to the internet before injection. There's no doubt about that, but there also might be traffic after that point; like when you connect to a minecraft server for example. And that extra traffic isn't even necessary for MMC to determine whether you're using vape; just the data from when you inject is enough. It's as simple as uploading the string that is your IP address and sharing it with MMC, but of course you can devise a more complicated and strict system than that. We really have no way of knowing if something like this is really in place, but I wouldn't say it's too far-fetched.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Perhaps it takes into account who's using vape and how it's configured. Maybe MMC decides not to ban you because you've kept renewing your vape lite subscription for many months. And because your reach doesn't exceed 3.1 blocks. Just food for thought.

LEGITCORBIN

Social Credit
A server, under normal circumstances, wouldn't be able to detect something like that on the client side. Here's something to consider: vape connects to the internet before injection. There's no doubt about that, but there also might be traffic after that point; like when you connect to a minecraft server for example. And that extra traffic isn't even necessary for MMC to determine whether you're using vape; just the data from when you inject is enough. It's as simple as uploading the string that is your IP address and sharing it with MMC, but of course you can devise a more complicated and strict system than that. We really have no way of knowing if something like this is really in place, but I wouldn't say it's too far-fetched.
I use 20 cps ac and butterfly at the same time. 35 cps combos no ban ON MY MAIN

pirategoyar

Social Credit
The fact of the matter is I was banned with extremely modest settings, settings that most would consider undetectable. Whether Vape is a scam or not, there has to be a reason.