Sky turning green

ratEarl

Social Credit
I don't have fullbright enabled though, I have nothing in the render module enabled actually

ratEarl

Social Credit
in fact now it's kinda like flickering instead and there is like shadows which I dont think is supposed to happen

ratEarl

Social Credit
can you show me screenshot? i can maybe help u
It's really hard to provide a screenshot but it's just the sky flickering so I changed my pack back to what it was and now it is fine, but I still want to figure out why so I can use other packs.

Anonymous123

Social Credit
in fact now it's kinda like flickering instead and there is like shadows which I dont think is supposed to happen
ohhhh i remember having that problem
turning off rearview mirror fixed it for me
if that doesn't work then try turning off fast render and shaders + redownloading vape
if that doesn't work then try running it on forge (with your texure pack) but no mods, no jvm arguments

ratEarl

Social Credit
ohhhh i remember having that problem
turning off rearview mirror fixed it for me
if that doesn't work then try turning off fast render and shaders + redownloading vape
if that doesn't work then try running it on forge (with your texure pack) but no mods, no jvm arguments
redownloading vape worked for a bit before it started flickering again, I think it's just an issue with third-party clients which sucks