Hypickle settings

Rednose

Social Credit
i dont think 3.2 is safe atm
nah like he said "easily to get away with" most likely meaning a really high advantage with a decently low ban rate, people saying 3.3 is getting flagged, remember this is vape were talking about and sexy owner and developer would never let that happen :>
i'd say anything above 3.33 gets flagged especially with the "ban wave" going on.

I would say what vec. put the velo at idk people saying 90 hz is too noticable, especially in duels so maybe change that to 95-97.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
nah like he said "easily to get away with" most likely meaning a really high advantage with a decently low ban rate, people saying 3.3 is getting flagged, remember this is vape were talking about and sexy owner and developer would never let that happen :>
i'd say anything above 3.33 gets flagged especially with the "ban wave" going on.

I would say what vec. put the velo at idk people saying 90 hz is too noticable, especially in duels so maybe change that to 95-97.
90 hor isnt noticeable lol there are people on the leaderboards that take no horizontal kb and aren't banned they cant even detect 70%

Rednose

Social Credit
90 hor isnt noticeable lol there are people on the leaderboards that take no horizontal kb and aren't banned they cant even detect 70%
i guess but eventually those Leaderboard players will get banned.

edit: also ping comes into place so yeah, and I was talking about notice ability if thats a thing but you know what im saying, not detectability and you agreed with me on that point literally you notice people with 90 hz that take basically no knockback and they arent banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
i guess but eventually those Leaderboard players will get banned.

edit: also ping comes into place so yeah, and I was talking about notice ability if thats a thing but you know what im saying, not detectability and you agreed with me on that point literally you notice people with 90 hz that take basically no knockback and they arent banned.
yes i was also talking about notice factor, you mentioned one of the reasons why settings like 85 - 90 bypass. ping. that would be like if they banned for 3.1 reach, it could easily be lag and they would have too many false bans. i dont think they would ban for 90 hori even on one ping

Rednose

Social Credit
yes i was also talking about notice factor, you mentioned one of the reasons why settings like 85 - 90 bypass. ping. that would be like if they banned for 3.1 reach, it could easily be lag and they would have too many false bans. i dont think they would ban for 90 hori even on one ping
I said 90 not 85-90, yes lag and stuff but bro not all staff on hypixel are dumb, and plus now since their are gamemasters that look over replays... makes hypixel ban rates faster by a significant better rate than before. Also hypixel does lag but ik there is a staff mode replay. Which lets staff find closet cheaters for example ranked cheaters better by checking reach range etc.. removes all server lag from the pov and you can enable it to see if hits are legit or not.

50sixone

Social Credit
Keep in mind that most leaderboard players in duels are clicking 20+ CPS and that is why they take very little to almost no horizontal knockback.

Beefy

Social Credit
Keep in mind that most leaderboard players in duels are clicking 20+ CPS and that is why they take very little to almost no horizontal knockback.
Theres a hit delay so isnt cps after like 15 irrelevant on the pixel

Tokywo

Social Credit
looking for ones I can easily get away with
Reach 3.2-3.25 | Velo 87/00/00 | AutoClicker 13-16| AimAssist H/speed 4.5 Max Angle 45 Distance 5.5 | KeepSprint"Optional" HitBoxes 0.1
Chams/Tracers on bind

These settings are probably the safest/legit looking settings for hypixel and you wont get banned
Been using these settings for 1 year/ish with no ban

temper

Social Credit
Reach 3.2-3.25 | Velo 87/00/00 | AutoClicker 13-16| AimAssist H/speed 4.5 Max Angle 45 Distance 5.5 | KeepSprint"Optional" HitBoxes 0.1
Chams/Tracers on bind

These settings are probably the safest/legit looking settings for hypixel and you wont get banned
Been using these settings for 1 year/ish with no ban
theres no way you haven't been banned tf those arent "legit" neither safe thats 100% cap lol