Any way of bypassing lunar client anti cheat

Eris

Social Credit
lunar doesnt have a client anti cheat anymore and it bypasses the server side one they have now
then im not sure why it doesnt inject into lunar, it literally injects into badlion with a decent client side anti cheat, but on a client with no anti cheat it doesn't inject I'm not sure lol

Emilia

Social Credit
then im not sure why it doesnt inject into lunar, it literally injects into badlion with a decent client side anti cheat, but on a client with no anti cheat it doesn't inject I'm not sure lol
Lunar doesnt have a debug mode setting like badlion does, Its probably something to do with that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
lmao it'll ban u if u inject into BAC

Emilia

Social Credit
ok yea ur right only vape lite does, also you can literally find the answer on google, just search up does vape lite work on lunar client and there is the answer
yeah but I dont think v4 has a patcher for lunar so it wont be able to inject unless you get a debug version for lunar

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
yeah but I dont think v4 has a patcher for lunar so it wont be able to inject unless you get a debug version for lunar
There's no "patched" for lunar, vape lite works with lunar client 1.8 because it's just a coincidence. And a "debug mode" doesn't change anything.