Better mouse control

DefinitelyLegit

Social Credit
For Refill's mouse control option, instead of having the cursor stop at every pot, it might be a better idea to have it move in a slightly curvy path while shift-clicking on each pot as it passes, without stopping the cursor. Also, on the first cursor movement (when it moves the cursor from the center of the screen), instead of moving to the first pot and stopping, it should kind of make a u-turn without ever fully stopping.

Idk about anyone else here but some of the mouse movements that refill currently makes are semi blatant to me lol

Artificial

Social Credit
For Refill's mouse control option, instead of having the cursor stop at every pot, it might be a better idea to have it move in a slightly curvy path while shift-clicking on each pot as it passes, without stopping the cursor. Also, on the first cursor movement (when it moves the cursor from the center of the screen), instead of moving to the first pot and stopping, it should kind of make a u-turn without ever fully stopping.

Idk about anyone else here but some of the mouse movements that refill currently makes are semi blatant to me lol
you cannot use randomize?

Keeloman

Social Credit

You can't see cursor movement in inventories so I don't see what is blatant