Whiteout vs Vape lite

Whiteout or vape lite

• Total voters

Artificial

Social Credit
The reason why i'm going to go say vape lite is because in my opinion it's the most trusted cheat in the market, I can't think of anything which Manthe has done in his developing career which doesn't make him a respectable person. Vape has been around since 2015, that's 6 years which it has been one of the leading ghost clients on the market, Vape Lite also contains many modules and features which gets updated weekly to ensure undetection both server side and client side. Whiteout is good however I feel that vape lite has a lot more respect and passion behind it, with many more years to come, Manthe also listens to his customers, the day after I contacted him requesting a username change, he made an addition to the forums which allows you to change your username, he also added banners. He always listens to our suggestions and acts accordingly, not once has Manthe has ever given me a rude response when I ask for help, thats why I prefer Vape over Whiteout.

Last edited:

Yuzuki

Social Credit
I d say it would be fair if u compared V4 with whiteout. SInce both have blatant features. But Vape is better simply bc the name is cooler

Gonch

Social Credit
Yeah but they really arent that good, they are much more customizable on whiteout, vapes doesnt really compare
Having extra useless settings for block hitting doesn’t make it better. Auto mode on blockhit for vape lite has always worked miles better for me compared to other clients, I highly prefer it. I’ve seen others say the same as well but I suppose it’s preference

demon_solo

Banned
Social Credit
tbh I had no idea what the fuck whiteout client is but I would go for it because it looks like it offers more than vapelite, tbh it is also about preference, some may say that it is better some may say it is worse but it is up to the person who buys it, think of it this way. it is your money buy whatever you want with it
try whiteout and if its trash for you then refund it flags anti virus

demon_solo

Banned
Social Credit
i tryed vape v4 on coldpvp and got banned but whiteout i didnt get banned use whiteout if you dont want to get banned