You should add these features to safewalk legit or scaffold legit, what ever module you want to add it with.

skyloaf

Social Credit
Add these:
- On shift : Here it only works when your shifting, so if your shifting it un-shifts for you when your making a bridge.
- Only while looking down : Like looking down between the usual bridging pitch and yaw activates it.
- Shift in air : With the condition of while looking down implemented into it.

This settings will make closet cheating a lot more easier with out having to constantly toggle on and off safe walk legit/scaffold legit.

The Star

Social Credit
Add these:
- On shift : Here it only works when your shifting, so if your shifting it un-shifts for you when your making a bridge.
- Only while looking down : Like looking down between the usual bridging pitch and yaw activates it.

This settings will make closet cheating a lot more easier with out having to constantly toggle on and off safe walk legit/scaffold legit.
I like the idea, but i dont think its a paramount issue. Realistically, its not hard to press one button to toggle on and off. You already get to speed bridge without doing anything so.

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
I like the idea, but i dont think its a paramount issue. Realistically, its not hard to press one button to toggle on and off. You already get to speed bridge without doing anything so.
shut the fuck up, you are literally useless,

The Star

Social Credit
shut the fuck up, you are literally useless,
I'm good at annoying you apparently, and that's a use. Plus you are the guy commenting pointless insults everywhere being a little keyboard warrior. What is more useless?

Cynicality

Social Credit
Add these:

fucking ravenb+ fan shut the fuck up random
no one cares

• Yes
Reactions: aka

bruhpoop

Social Credit
its quality of life for a reason.