Xray bypass hypixel

chudydawid

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
It's just not possible to make a bypassing xray lol
it's about a xray like in powerx or astolfo and that it should run smoothly not like the one in vape v4 after all in astolfo it shows ore under lava and under one block because it scans ore somehow
I can give you the astolfo crack to see for yourself

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
it's about a xray like in powerx or astolfo and that it should run smoothly not like the one in vape v4 after all in astolfo it shows ore under lava and under one block because it scans ore somehow
I can give you the astolfo crack to see for yourself
#1 Cracks are both shit and most likely ratted (some are even heavily obfuscated).
#2 Use cave mode on the xray/search.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I would know astolfo since I have it, I actually tested it because of people saying there is a “bypassing X-ray” the results were literally the same

chudydawid

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
astolfo scans the blocks and you can see diamonds quite invisible for example in the cave under 1 block

chudydawid

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
Xray pokazuje rudy w zależności od tego, czy serwer prześle prawidłowe dane. Tak to działa.
well, yes, but the vape v4 doesn't have that
on astolfo I poop fulldiax every round and on vape v4 in most cases I have 0diax not to mention that xray in vape cuts horribly

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
well, yes, but the vape v4 doesn't have that
on astolfo I poop fulldiax every round and on vape v4 in most cases I have 0diax not to mention that xray in vape cuts horribly
just use astolfo if u love it so much

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Cracks contain viruses. You should reset your computer.
Just some extra information for people denying it:
People will rarely spend hours to even days cracking a client, and even if they do, it's only for themselves. Why would they release a crack of some client to risk it getting patched by the developers (unless the crack is offline).