Will only fakelag 150ms get me Hypixel banned?

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
if your total ping is over 230 you won't be able to move, so depending on your normal ping on Hypixel make it add up to 200 and you will be fine

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
if your total ping is over 230 you won't be able to move, so depending on your normal ping on Hypixel make it add up to 200 and you will be fine
Ok mine is about 100 so can I do 100ms? Is it staffable is basically what I’m asking

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
Ok mine is about 100 so can I do 100ms? Is it staffable is basically what I’m asking
you will get staffed if you turn it off and on a lot making your ping unstable but if you keep it on the entire time there's no reason to get staffed because a lot of players have high ping, it doesn't matter if it is achieved with cheats or not
and yes if your normal ping is 100 then add another 100 in the fake lag module or maybe 110 but I usually play around with the amount of ping fake lag gives me depending on the time of day (in the morning I make it give me more, mid-day less) because my actual ping fluctuates from 90 to 130

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
you will get staffed if you turn it off and on a lot making your ping unstable but if you keep it on the entire time there's no reason to get staffed because a lot of players have high ping, it doesn't matter if it is achieved with cheats or not
and yes if your normal ping is 100 then add another 100 in the fake lag module or maybe 110 but I usually play around with the amount of ping fake lag gives me depending on the time of day (in the morning I make it give me more, mid-day less) because my actual ping fluctuates from 90 to 130
Thanks!