Why vape lite is the best ghost client for closet cheat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
1. The modules bypass all Anti-Cheat on earth.
2. The features, there are many features such as Name tag, scaffold etc...
3. You can bypass all sstool.
4. Many versions compatible with vape lite.
5. It has the best support.
6. If vape lite is detected manthe will patch it very quickly.
7. Manthe isn't the guy who says BUY ME PALADIN PLEASE.

csgopro

Social Credit
VapeLite doesnt bypass all anticheat
got anticheat banned from using autoclicker within vapelite (anticheat called bulldog)
i was only using 15-17 cps
aa - 50 hroizontal speed 4.5 range and 90 angle
reach - 3.10-11
didnt understand how i got banned with those settings View attachment 982 View attachment 983
"Only" 15-17 cps? You realize how high that is? Not even talking about the amount of cps, 15-17 is way too small of a range.

Zrvlex

Social Credit
Dude barely any clients bypass servers with 15-17 cps endless your using a private cheat or on a bad server

xSxdistic

Social Credit
It is safe to say that vape lite is far superior than many other external ghost clients out there, but it doesn't bypass all anti-cheats. Recently some anti-cheats have been detecting vape's autoclicker (9-11 cps)
No hate towards vape though, it is still one of the best external ghost clients out there

pickledick

Social Credit
It is safe to say that vape lite is far superior than many other external ghost clients out there, but it doesn't bypass all anti-cheats. Recently some anti-cheats have been detecting vape's autoclicker (9-11 cps)
No hate towards vape though, it is still one of the best external ghost clients out there
What anticheats? never been banned anywhere. 90% of the time people get banned they use some retarded settings on module A and blame it on module B

xSxdistic

Social Credit
What anticheats? never been banned anywhere. 90% of the time people get banned they use some retarded settings on module A and blame it on module B
I'm not going to tell you what detects vape and what not, but you probably never got banned while autoclicking because most servers have bans off for autoclicker checks. You won't get instantly banned, but vape's autoclicker does flag anti-cheats.

Zrvlex

Social Credit
LOL "Vape lite is superior to OTHER EXTERNAL clients" Vape lite isnt external you really cant compare them

pickledick

Social Credit
I'm not going to tell you what detects vape and what not, but you probably never got banned while autoclicking because most servers have bans off for autoclicker checks. You won't get instantly banned, but vape's autoclicker does flag anti-cheats.
of course you wouldnt, because nothing detects it. theres just random skids that make anticheats that are not used on a single server that love to claim this bullshit