Why does my FPS drop ALOT when I inject vape

Slammpiscool

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I have own an rtx 3080 i see merryzz with an rtx 3050 getting 1200 fps with vape injected. Is there a setting in my minecraft or am i tripping.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I have own an rtx 3080 i see merryzz with an rtx 3050 getting 1200 fps with vape injected. Is there a setting in my minecraft or am i tripping.
Only caching data in vape settings. My friend also complained about his fps dying with vape (1.7k>200-700)

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Only caching data in vape settings. My friend also complained about his fps dying with vape (1.7k>200-700)
Oh so me getting -50fps is nice, I shouldn't complain (ok still get some freezes but shh)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
That has no affect on performance at all. That only reduces load time, that’s it.

If you’re having performance issues contact us at vape.gg/support

It’s not normal to have any performance issues at all. Some render modules might decrease it slightly, or overlays, which can’t be avoided. But otherwise anything else you need to tell us so we can fix that.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
That has no affect on performance at all. That only reduces load time, that’s it.

It’s not normal to have any performance issues at all. Some render modules might decrease it slightly, or overlays, which can’t be avoided. But otherwise anything else you need to tell us so we can fix that.
Oh alright thank you I'll tell him

Slammpiscool

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22

aight ill contant support