What are the differences between Vape V3 and Vape Lite?

xup

Social Credit
I am thinking of buying either Vape Lite or V3, but I have no clue what the differences are. I like to just hack/exploit in a fun way and like to be blatant. I am thinking of buying V3 for those reasons. Any suggestions?

Untethered

Social Credit
I am thinking of buying either Vape Lite or V3, but I have no clue what the differences are. I like to just hack/exploit in a fun way and like to be blatant. I am thinking of buying V3 for those reasons. Any suggestions?
Well if you want the ghost features and blatant but don’t care about screenshares etc then get V3. Its got all the Lite features and incredible blatant features. However IMO the ghost features are better on Lite. Also Lite has an external GUI rather than V3s internal GUI. It’s really all up to you though but I got both as I need to be screenshare proof but love blatant hypixel aswell.

xup

Social Credit
Thanks, appreciate it. I will probably get Vape V3 as I don't really play on servers that ss. I will probably get V3 just for that aspect.

N0VA

Social Credit
Vape Lite only has the essential features, like autoclicker, aimassist, reach, etc, and is the best for servers that ss
Vape v3 has a bunch of features, and can be used as a blatant client on hypixel and stuff, and while it does bypass some screenshares, vape lite bypasses more screenshares.