VPN For Hypixel

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
i heard that v2ray can bypass and if the hypixel level is more than 21,you won't be banned while using vpn, so using leveled account is another way to bypass.

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
Where tf would I buy leveled accounts
i used to buy leveled accounts in a chinese website heika.maikama.cn, this shop sells nfa and sfa and some other things.because of the shopkeeper mixing the accounts, you can get a sfa account even with rank in a nfa price.by the way, the price of leveled accounts in that shop is nearly 1$.i've bought more than ten accounts there, if you get the account with wrong password ,just connect to the shopkeeper on QQ.he will get you a right one in time.

mysticah

Social Credit
If you are looking to pay for a vpn I recommend nord or ipvanish. They are both really well trusted vpn services. If you are looking for a free one go for proton vpn.

ilovevaping

Social Credit
If you are looking to pay for a vpn I recommend nord or ipvanish. They are both really well trusted vpn services. If you are looking for a free one go for proton vpn.
nord doesnt bypass security bans...
only vypr does these days

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Believe it or not Hypixel actually does not block VPN IPs. They only block IPs that are responsible for current account bans. I think this is because Hypixel has a large Chinese playerbase, who require use of a VPN to join Hypixel (due to GFW restrictions).

You don't need a resvpn, you just need a VPN that others have not used to cheat on (and get banned on) in the past.

ilovevaping

Social Credit
Believe it or not Hypixel actually does not block VPN IPs. They only block IPs that are responsible for current account bans. I think this is because Hypixel has a large Chinese playerbase, who require use of a VPN to join Hypixel (due to GFW restrictions).

You don't need a resvpn, you just need a VPN that others have not used to cheat on (and get banned on) in the past.

Um which means like paid vpns??
cause free ones would be used alot

jadin77

Social Credit
why my ip vanish not work all the ips i try just get me banned

woahvicky

Social Credit
Go on google and search "softether openvpn"

It takes a little setup and understanding how to use it but it's free and it's also home connections. This means it bypasses everything because when you turn it on your internet provider will show as like Charter Communications or whatever.

You also get really good ping, I get like 30-50ms while using it on the big servers.

Impossible to detect (literally), it will bypass everything.
late reply but i don't care, softether is used mainly for cubecraft because cubecraft has an antivpn and hypixel doesn't. Security bans are just from banned ips and since softether is free you'll get banned ips also soft ether slow as hell

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
it doesn't matter technically what vpn you use, like james said
it only matters whether or not another person got banned on hypixel using the ip you are using

so ideally a vpn that isn't used by a lot of hypixel cheaters is best
it's harder to find working ips on vpns like nord and proton because they are so easy to get a hold of