Video with handcam

NotABot

Social Credit
Hey i got banned and need for proof that im "legit" a video how i Fastbridge with handcam, im not allowed to cut the Video, but i need to inject vape, u guys think im abled to stop the video short (dont move in minecraft) then inject vape, activate autoclicker and scaffold (legit) then continue video? i need rly help... ty

NotABot

Social Credit
rewinside.tv i think u dont understood problem, they Check my cps, so i can turn on autoclicker, no problem but i need a way to inject vape v3 bec im not allowed to to do cuts in videos, so i need a hidden cut

yaboipat

Social Credit
rewinside.tv i think u dont understood problem, they Check my cps, so i can turn on autoclicker, no problem but i need a way to inject vape v3 bec im not allowed to to do cuts in videos, so i need a hidden cut
Okay so you want to do a hidden cut?

It’s pretty easy, stand still, then just 1 small cut, and don’t have it in full screen so they can see your time, so it looks more legit, after the cut change back time.

NotABot

Social Credit
alright, thanks, u know if autoclicker show clicks on labymod click test? bec i need, they wanna see that i can have 12 cps