velocity librecraft

SkxS

Social Credit
Hello, I have a question. I play on Librecraft and there are abundant hackers with 0 kb and reach. I used to use reach 3.10 and velocity h100, v90, ticks 1, with 100% probability, and I was never banned. Now I changed the reach to 3.13, velocity to 75h, 45v, 0 ticks, and 90% probability, and I got banned. Any recommendations for settings that won't get me banned? I would appreciate it :)

SkxS

Social Credit
yeah,but i suggest you should not to cheat obviously or you will got stuff ban
Thanks, but it's inevitable to cheat because everyone on that server has hacks. There are people flying a bit like jumping, and almost everyone has 0 KB, they don't move at all. Do you have any suggestions for hacks? Probability and ticks, thanks for your help as well

SkxS

Social Credit
Thanks, but it's inevitable to cheat because everyone on that server has hacks. There are people flying a bit like jumping, and almost everyone has 0 KB, they don't move at all. Do you have any suggestions for hacks? Probability and ticks, thanks for your help as well
so you have an idea of what its kb is like xD

SkxS

Social Credit
are u sure theyre cheating or is the servers kb just ass
They are cheats, I have been playing this server for 7 years, the kb is not like that, the server is known for not having a good console and 80% of those who play it have some cheat, in the 38th second the true kb of the server is shown

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

VapeV4

TryX

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
They are cheats, I have been playing this server for 7 years, the kb is not like that, the server is known for not having a good console and 80% of those who play it have some cheat, in the 38th second the true kb of the server is shown

View attachment 8876

View attachment 8875
Seguramente es el kb horizontal. o en todo caso estan usando otro cliente que no sea vape, tipo liquidbounce.