vape v5/update soon

flushed

Social Credit
i keep hearing rumors of a massive rework comin am i trippin or after 5 months we gonna see some new content :)
LOL people have been speculating about this for years, I highly doubt a v5 will ever be released, only further updates to v4. There is only so much that can be added.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
LOL people have been speculating about this for years, I highly doubt a v5 will ever be released, only further updates to v4. There is only so much that can be added.
It will probably be updated to v5 at like 4.30+ which will take time

flushed

Social Credit
It will probably be updated to v5 at like 4.30+ which will take time
Doubt it unless something major gets changed, unlikely considering the client is built with 1.8 combat in mind. It feels like we were at the limit of what was possible/worthwhile on that version a long time ago.

pickledick

Social Credit
Doubt it unless something major gets changed, unlikely considering the client is built with 1.8 combat in mind. It feels like we were at the limit of what was possible/worthwhile on that version a long time ago.
you can have 1.20 combat in v4 and it would fit in just fine
i keep hearing rumors of a massive rework comin am i trippin or after 5 months we gonna see some new content :)
you can have any new content you can imagine and it be in v4. Theres updates to v4 and they are big or small.

A lot of people asking this legitimately think vape v4 is the 4th overall update to vape or something lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
you can have any new content you can imagine and it be in v4. Theres updates to v4 and they are big or small.
Yeah but v5 would likely be a way bigger update than we've seen considering that major updates, as described on the site are, from 4.0 to 5.0 for example and minor are from 4.13 to 4.14

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Maybe an update like a big rework of vape for the online features, but not probable since the next update is prob 4.14 and friends was a minor update too

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Maybe an update like a big rework of vape for the online features, but not probable since the next update is prob 4.14 and friends was a minor update too
next update will contain the reworked profiles, also vape is already too good to be true and already has all the features, so I don't think v5 is going to be released, if it is then manthe will probably not release any more updates after that

pickledick

Social Credit
Yeah but v5 would likely be a way bigger update than we've seen considering that major updates, as described on the site are, from 4.0 to 5.0 for example and minor are from 4.13 to 4.14
there’s not really anything “big” that could change though that would justify a new name. and they don’t do that anyway. The changes between v3 to v4 were really small. It was just a medium sized update with a new gui. Same case for v3 I believe. most of the things you probably like are things that were gradually added.

They already announced next update, which is an obvious v4 update.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
there’s not really anything “big” that could change though that would justify a new name. and they don’t do that anyway. The changes between v3 to v4 were really small. It was just a medium sized update with a new gui. Same case for v3 I believe. most of the things you probably like are things that were gradually added.
There likely is, just something no one else has thought of, just like online system. Anyways a big upgrade to online system would be good too.
Manthe already said that there are tons of updates being planned and being worked on a few months ago, there are a bunch of QOL features that can be added.

VapeV4

NicholasLegit

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
hooly thanks for all your inputs fellas i hope we see the QoL improvements you fellas are speaking about or just hear anything in general for a new update

invasion

Social Credit
I'm 99% sure that when v4.0 released they added like 2-3 modules, removed a few and fixed some bugs and a new GUI nothing major besides the GUI really but it was probably more for sales then anything else. In v4.05 they added a new GUI which is something major, but it didn't become V5 same with removing all the blatant features.

I think the only big thing they could add is support for newer versions, and modules for the newer version such as auto totem, auto crystal or whatever I don't really know since I have played 1.9+ pvp like twice in my whole life but you get the point.
damn ur actually a smart new guy i would give u +1 social credit but i cant 😭

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I think the only big thing they could add is support for newer versions, and modules for the newer version such as auto totem, auto crystal or whatever I don't really know since I have played 1.9+ pvp like twice in my whole life but you get the point.
Scripting API (manthe said he could develop it but he'll prevent any blatant features)

invasion

Social Credit
like astolfo? would be cool, but i dont really see a point in preventing blatant features but oh well its all up to him.
ye, ngl they could just make the blatant scripts very easily accessible (for blatant users) and make it extremely obvious that the blatant modules will be getting removed/no longer updated
it would cater to a lot more people (vape has A LOT of users and more users = more script coders) and more people liking the client = more money

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
like astolfo? would be cool, but i dont really see a point in preventing blatant features but oh well its all up to him.
ye, ngl they could just make the blatant scripts very easily accessible (for blatant users) and make it extremely obvious that the blatant modules will be getting removed/no longer updated
it would cater to a lot more people (vape has A LOT of users and more users = more script coders) and more people liking the client = more money
We don't want any blatant users here