Vape V5 Beta????

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Let me ask you a few things, why do you need "v5", is there something wrong with "v4", because last time I used it, it looked like it was absolutely functional. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with "v3" either, it seems to work absolutely fine, just design changes & etc. As well as, VapeV4 probably isn't even entirely done yet, since Manthe probably has plans for it, if there will be a VapeV5, trust me when I say this, it will take a few more years, possible 5 years, cause anything that could be added to V5 can be added to V4. The only reason I could think Manthe would ever make a V5 is when he decides to do a complete re-code on V4.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Let me ask you a few things, why do you need "v5", is there something wrong with "v4", because last time I used it, it looked like it was absolutely functional. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with "v3" either, it seems to work absolutely fine, just design changes & etc. As well as, VapeV4 probably isn't even entirely done yet, since Manthe probably has plans for it, if there will be a VapeV5, trust me when I say this, it will take a few more years, possible 5 years, cause anything that could be added to V5 can be added to V4. The only reason I could think Manthe would ever make a V5 is when he decides to do a complete re-code on V4.
or he can release vape v5 whenever sales are not as good as it is before, its a good marketing plan. also this reminds me the day when vape v4 came out, i got my partnership with the new vape release and now we are here :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

b0nk

Social Credit
rumors have it, v5 is coming out next week, so make sure you get on vape.gg and check every single day.