Vape v3 vs Vape lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 has more hacks and features. It is intended to be used by customers who want to blatant cheat on big networks like Hypixel, but it's also good enough to be used as a ghost client on most HCF/PVP servers. Vape Lite has far less hacks than Vape V3 does, but it's a lot more lightweight and is specifically designed to be resistant to screenshares. So, if you play on a server that has competent screenshare staff, use Vape Lite. If you play on a server that doesn't screenshare, use Vape V3.

Social Credit
Vape V3 has more hacks and features. It is intended to be used by customers who want to blatant cheat on big networks like Hypixel, but it's also good enough to be used as a ghost client on most HCF/PVP servers. Vape Lite has far less hacks than Vape V3 does, but it's a lot more lightweight and is specifically designed to be resistant to screenshares. So, if you play on a server that has competent screenshare staff, use Vape Lite. If you play on a server that doesn't screenshare, use Vape V3.
Is vape v3 noticeable when recording video? And what is screenshares?

buyspook

Social Credit
Vape Lite is worth more because it defines a true ghost client and it generally has more potential for high profile players who doesn’t want to get caught. It also has a external gui which means less strings to clear rather than a in-game gui. So you won’t accidentally open your gui like Refraction

Vape

Social Credit
Vape Lite is worth more because it defines a true ghost client and it generally has more potential for high profile players who doesn’t want to get caught. It also has a external gui which means less strings to clear rather than a in-game gui. So you won’t accidentally open your gui like Refraction
Set the target process of your recording software to javaw.exe and people will never see the lite GUI.

Social Credit
I want to buy vape v3 so I can have perm. But I also want to be able to hide it when ssed and I heard lite is better for that. What do I do?

Social Credit
I want to buy vape v3 so I can have perm. But I also want to be able to hide it when ssed and I heard lite is better for that. What do I do?
Buy lite permanent then its not a lot more than v3
Ik but I don't want to get banned I heard it bypasses way better.

Vapers

Social Credit
You can get vape lite permanent. It bypasses screenshares better for recording. The server side bypass is pretty much same. Vape lite is lightweight.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Vape V3 is very good at bypassing SS's, only servers that specifically know how to screenshare for Vape V3 can find it. In my opinion, if you use low/reasonable settings, you'll be able to bypass SS's just fine using V3. If you're serious about not getting caught, get Vape Lite. You can get 90d of Vape Lite for $25.99, which is pretty close to V3's cost. If you want Vape Lite lifetime, you can just purchase that instead for $49.95.

What you do is ultimately down to your own personal needs and preferences. My suggestion to you would be to purchase 30d of Vape Lite, test it out and see if it meets your needs. If it does, then just wait for the 30d to be up, and purchase it permanently. Otherwise, you'll know that you'll need to use Vape V3 instead, then you can purchase V3 and you'll be set to go.

Social Credit
Vape V3 is very good at bypassing SS's, only servers that specifically know how to screenshare for Vape V3 can find it. In my opinion, if you use low/reasonable settings, you'll be able to bypass SS's just fine using V3. If you're serious about not getting caught, get Vape Lite. You can get 90d of Vape Lite for $25.99, which is pretty close to V3's cost. If you want Vape Lite lifetime, you can just purchase that instead for $49.95.

What you do is ultimately down to your own personal needs and preferences. My suggestion to you would be to purchase 30d of Vape Lite, test it out and see if it meets your needs. If it does, then just wait for the 30d to be up, and purchase it permanently. Otherwise, you'll know that you'll need to use Vape V3 instead, then you can purchase V3 and you'll be set to go.
Have you heard of Faithful being able to catch V3? If they haven't I would rather buy the lifetime.

Vapers

Social Credit
They most likely can't if you don't toggle blatant mode. You do realise you CAN vape LITE Lifetime though

Status
Not open for further replies.