Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Turning Freecam off with the GUI causes the GUI to unblur until you close and reopen the GUI.
I could not replicate this "bug" (more or less harmless anyways, so who cares). If you want to you can submit more detail but it's unnecessary as we wouldn't reward you for finding a bug so irrelevant / harmless anyways.

Brief description of the bug: Vape Friends List is synced across all profiles
Not sure if this is considered a bug, but I'll err on the side of caution and say it is. DM me for a reward, just say that I've confirmed 3 of your bugs in the DM with your Vape Account email as well.

Brief description of the bug:When I start the injection cheat, I take off the minecraft client. Everything used to work.
This is not a bug. We do not guarantee that our clients will work with custom clients / projects that are not launched directly from the Vanilla Minecraft Launcher.

Brief description of the bug: makes you head aim down on vape v3
Not sure if this is a bug, but as said above I will err on the side of caution and say it is anyways. DM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: 1.12.2 Nametags feature Conflicts when using the strength indicator on a multiplayer server
Confirmed, please DM me your Vape Account email address for a reward.

12yo

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Iron golems wont show up on spawner finder no matter how you word it or format it. I use used the block number

How to reproduce the bug: Do the steps above

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

Baister

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Blockhitting CPS not showing on Keystrokes v5.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on autoclicker with both right click and left click autoclicker, enable blockhitting, and view the Keystroke CPS. The left clicker seems to bypass, but the right click does not (only shows holding down even though vape is clearly blockhitting)

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://send.firefox.com/download/8f18b3f8999953df/#4NbDF1LW8F-R4QDOm-Clmg

Last edited:

divine

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: You cannot use speed hacks with "Replay mod 2.2.2, b7"

How to reproduce the bug: Remove replaymod from your mods folder

Video / screenshot of the bug: I cant really show a way of this working, although i tried and it works.

Imsobad

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When Legit Scaffold is activated getting hit makes you shift so other players can tell you use Vape V3

How to reproduce the bug: Turn scaffold legit mode on and start bridging, have someone behind you hit you, it keep ls you shifted

Video / screenshot of the bug:

MarkZed

Social Credit
Brief Description of the Bug: Throwpot randomly stops working and only comes back if you self-destruct and then re-inject Vape

How to reproduce the bug: Honestly, just try it. I play Soup PVP, so I set Throwpot as both and keybind'd it as M1. I spend roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour PVPing when suddenly, out of the blue, it stops working and no longer drinks the soups. Rebinding it or doing anything else doesn't work, the only way to get it to work again is by re-injecting Vape, which is inconvenient since it takes several tries to re-inject Vape (it claims it's already injected 9 out of 10 times before finally working again) and, most of the time, it crashes my Minecraft.

Video of the Bug: If it's necessary, I'll post one later.

I honestly only bought Vape because it was the only undetected ghost client with a decent throw-soup module - the other ones I knew were more expensive. Having to reset the game (since re-injecting Vape crashes the game/refuses to work more often than not) every 30 minutes is very inconvenient, so please fix this. Thank you.

Last edited:

VapeAC

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Vape v3.27 Crashes when you go in fullscreen

How to reproduce the bug: dont press F11 while you Inject the Client

Video / screenshot of the bug: Cant make one cause my account got Locked and i still wait for an answer why or if it was a mistake

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: InvWalk works when we are writing in the text field.

How to reproduce the bug: See the video.

nexfins

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Throwpot switches to pots but does not throw them, And after a while completely stops working.

How to reproduce the bug: I have no idea (I deleted my whole mc folder all my mods etc but still happens)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Iron golems wont show up on spawner finder no matter how you word it or format it. I use used the block number

How to reproduce the bug: Do the steps above

This is not necessarily a bug, the iron golem entity name for spawners is "VillagerGolem". You can see what any spawners name is by deleting everything on the spawners whitelist so that every spawner will show its name.

Brief description of the bug: Macros are double binding if it is a command (ex. /help)

How to reproduce the bug: Go to the Macros tab, enter a command as the <item name> (ex: /help), Press add, then press again, bind to a random key, then it should double bind.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://send.firefox.com/download/0db7e307962891a3/#Q9XLXYTAMepQ7l4c0MuCvA
Confirmed, PM @James for a reward.

Brief description of the bug: MLG isn't activating even when on.

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on MLG and have a water bucket in hotbar, fall down from any height.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://send.firefox.com/download/2e82b91c7db76d4a/#QuD0KGAANwPLBVx_52H9Hw
I'm unable to reproduce this - it's working fine for me. Your link expired but you may contact us at www.vape.gg/contact so you can give us more information regarding this.

Brief description of the bug: Phase (noclip) option doesn't work

How to reproduce the bug: Enable blatant mode and then enable Phase and try it.

Video / screenshot of the bug:https://streamable.com/7xje0
Seems to be working fine, but this may be happening for you depending on mods or Minecraft version, please contact us at www.vape.gg/contact so that we can collect more information.

Brief description of the bug: You cannot use speed hacks with "Replay mod 2.2.2, b7"

How to reproduce the bug: Remove replaymod from your mods folder

Video / screenshot of the bug: I cant really show a way of this working, although i tried and it works.
This is likely caused by changes that the mod makes to the base game. Because of this certain modules will not be fully compatible.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: When Legit Scaffold is activated getting hit makes you shift so other players can tell you use Vape V3

How to reproduce the bug: Turn scaffold legit mode on and start bridging, have someone behind you hit you, it keep ls you shifted

Brief Description of the Bug: Throwpot randomly stops working and only comes back if you self-destruct and then re-inject Vape

How to reproduce the bug: Honestly, just try it. I play Soup PVP, so I set Throwpot as both and keybind'd it as M1. I spend roughly 30 minutes to 1 hour PVPing when suddenly, out of the blue, it stops working and no longer drinks the soups. Rebinding it or doing anything else doesn't work, the only way to get it to work again is by re-injecting Vape, which is inconvenient since it takes several tries to re-inject Vape (it claims it's already injected 9 out of 10 times before finally working again) and, most of the time, it crashes my Minecraft.

Video of the Bug: If it's necessary, I'll post one later.

I honestly only bought Vape because it was the only undetected ghost client with a decent throw-soup module - the other ones I knew were more expensive. Having to reset the game (since re-injecting Vape crashes the game/refuses to work more often than not) every 30 minutes is very inconvenient, so please fix this. Thank you.
I wasn't able to reproduce this myself, however I will make some changes shortly which may fix this for you. So if possible please see if you still have this issue, and if you do let me know via a contact form so that I can collect some more information about this.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Brief description of the bug: Inv walk doesn't work in any inventory/menu on 1.12.2 (arrow keys to move head still work though)

How to reproduce the bug: Toggle it on and try use it

Video / screenshot of the bug: n/a
This has already been reported previously and we are aware of the issue.

Brief description of the bug: Vape v3.27 Crashes when you go in fullscreen

How to reproduce the bug: dont press F11 while you Inject the Client

Video / screenshot of the bug: Cant make one cause my account got Locked and i still wait for an answer why or if it was a mistake
I'm unable to reproduce this, it is likely a user specific issue. Please contact us at www.vape.gg/contact so that we can look into the issue on your end.

Brief description of the bug: InvWalk works when we are writing in the text field.

How to reproduce the bug: See the video.

Brief description of the bug: Throwpot switches to pots but does not throw them, And after a while completely stops working.

How to reproduce the bug: I have no idea (I deleted my whole mc folder all my mods etc but still happens)

I'm unable to reproduce this myself, but may be related to the other throwpot issue that was previously mentioned recently.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The Timer nor working on 1.12.2

How to reproduce the bug:
go on 1.12.2 and turn on Timer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The Ignore naked not working on 1.12.2

How to reproduce the bug: Check "Ignore naked" and search an entity without armor etc.... and the AimAssist will target him.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: We can't close our inventory with the ArmorSwitch

How to reproduce the bug: go on gamemode 1 and activate the ArmorSwitch, we are stuck in our inventory and we can't close it.

Safeiiboi

Social Credit
926225a3c95e945a823aefb1f3b2653a.png

https://gyazo.com/926225a3c95e945a823aefb1f3b2653a

Brief Description is displayed in the screenshot but I'll still try my best to explain it. whenever I turn on Scaffold, whether it be legit or blatant, it doesn't work. Legit doesn't duck at edges anymore and blatant just gets you stuck in the air for a sec or two.

How to reproduce the bug: Not really sure. It was working yesterday and now it's not. I use fastplace and legit scaffolding together, they're both bound to M.
399dee6050b2f09434eacb39444d4a06.png

https://gyazo.com/399dee6050b2f09434eacb39444d4a06

https://gyazo.com/3380df15a27bb929e97ec4b6d1db4cd8

https://gyazo.com/1d8563dc197aa279288f173e045ac1b7
Blatant ^

Status
Not open for further replies.