Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopeater

Social Credit
We do not have a blink module. are you sure you're on the right forums buddy? lol
yeah you do, it’s a hidden module.

anyhow, antibot doesn’t seem to be working on hypixel & the bot is always above your head (enable antibot and enable nametags and look up)

also, with antibot, nametags don’t seem to work on all players (specifically didn’t work for me in Hypixel UHC on 1.8.9 and idk if it’s game-specific).

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: When blink module is enabled and in use and then you die, you will not be able to respawn (button does not work) and you will not be able to connect to any server again (screenshots)

Confirmed, please PM me your Vape Client email address for a reward.

Manu

Social Credit
Freecam is being reworked pretty soon because of how trash it is. I couldn't replicate the specific bug you reported, but I did notice a lot of rendering issues w/ Freecam. Can't confirm this one since the rendering bugs were known & I couldn't replicate the effect you reported.
Could we hop in a discord call and I'll show you what I mean via SS

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:Tower does not work in 1.8.9

How to reproduce the bug:Enable scaffold and hold space

Video / screenshot of the bug:

Compositions

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: The tower function does not work when I use the Scaffold blatant mode (also in legal mode)

How to reproduce the bug:You can open the scaffold blatant mode and select the tower as in my video, and then you can reproduce the problem.

Video / screenshot of the bug: https://www.lanzous.com/i5lgrba

Last edited:

Xevz

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: If you have autoclicker on, there is sometimes delay when you press the left mouse button down or if you click it fast.

How to reproduce the bug: It happens when you open a chest and just press the chests slots, then close the chest and press left mouse button down or click very fast.

Imsobad

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Scaffold on Legit + Safewalk = Fast Sneak

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on Safewalk and Scaffold on legit when ur bridging u sneak fast

If anyone is to stray away from this format or post anything not in format your account will be BANNED from the forums.

Monkey

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Antifall doesn't work

How to reproduce the bug: Turn on antifall and test it; doesn't help you from falling into the void at all.

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

MuvooX

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug:
When I click on the Profiles tab and then click on a globus there and it just blurs the screen and it is bugged like that.

How to reproduce the bug:

Go on profiles tab, click on the globus there and the bug should appear.

xSxdistic

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: If you enable the blatant option in settings, you cant uncheck it.

How to reproduce the bug: Enable the blatant option and try to turn it off. Won't work.

xSxdistic

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker doesn't work in chests even if "Fill Inventory" option is enabled.

How to reproduce the bug: ^^^ Try it

NotABot

Social Credit
Brief description of the bug: U cant turn on "jump criticals"

How to reproduce the bug: activate blatant mode, going to blatant modules, click on criticals (mode), there is written "jump criticals" in module info, but u cant turn it on

4JQZRg3

Attachments

• bugus.PNG
    bugus.PNG
    42.6 KB · Views: 13

MarkZed

Social Credit
I wasn't the one to find this. This was discovered by a friend with the client.

Brief Description of the Bug: The Throwpot module doesn't work if you use the right-mouse button/M2 as the keybind. Whenever you try to tap it in combat to consume a soup/pot, it just drops/throws the soup/pot without consuming it. Only 2 or so soups/pots in the entire hotbar will be consumed, all the others will be dropped..

How to Reproduce the Bug: Toggle the Throwpot module, set M2 as keybind, log onto a PvP server and challenge someone to a 1v1.

Video/Screenshot of the Bug: If it's necessary, I will ask him for one later.

It's worth noting that this is only the case if you're fighting someone. If you jump into a pool of lava and start repeatedly pressing M2, it will consume the soup/pots perfectly and heal you just as it'd with any other keybind. Even more exquisitely, this bug is exclusive to Vape V3. The previous versions of Vape had that keybind work perfectly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.