Vape Lite on Lunar Client

Bushell01

Social Credit
Hey guys, so i’m an old school vape lite player coming back to MC. Now to load vape lite as followed on lunar, i read to launch it after you’ve launched LC. But as i understood before, loading the cheat before lauching the game made the cheat more undetectable. Does this change that in any way for SS purposes, will it be more detectable launching it while lunar is already launched?
thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hey guys, so i’m an old school vape lite player coming back to MC. Now to load vape lite as followed on lunar, i read to launch it after you’ve launched LC. But as i understood before, loading the cheat before lauching the game made the cheat more undetectable. Does this change that in any way for SS purposes, will it be more detectable launching it while lunar is already launched?
thanks
When staff member check exe files launched, they don't really check exe files executed before minecraft. So they will ignore it if they check your exe files history.

And no, it doesn't make vape lite more undetectable in screenshare, even if it's executed before minecraft.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
thanks
vape lite is undetectable using the correct steps. Click the X and it will self destruct and uninject and shift click delete the file. theres probably some other steps but i dont use vape lite

Bushell01

Social Credit
When staff member check exe files launched, they don't really check exe files executed before minecraft. So they will ignore it if they check your exe files history.

And no, it doesn't make vape lite more undetectable in screenshare, even if it's executed before minecraft.
Do you know why when i try and inject vape lite to lunar my game just instantly closes? I read to launch it in windowed mode, then inject vape as admin but as soon as i enable say ESP my game just closes with no error message or anything

bruhpoop

Social Credit
Do you know why when i try and inject vape lite to lunar my game just instantly closes? I read to launch it in windowed mode, then inject vape as admin but as soon as i enable say ESP my game just closes with no error message or anything
lunar isnt supported