Vape is a trojan???

Faixt

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
Bought vape lite and tried to run it and it got picked up as a phonzy trojan immediately. no wait time or anything. This might be a case of "it might flag as a virus but it actually isnt" but I did my research and it actually is.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Bought vape lite and tried to run it and it got picked up as a phonzy trojan immediately. no wait time or anything. This might be a case of "it might flag as a virus but it actually isnt" but I did my research and it actually is.
Use the signed version

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Then your research is wrong, it's normal for cheat clients to get flagged by antimalware software. If you have troubles turning it off use the signed version of Vape Lite. https://www.vape.gg/account/products

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
1- vape is a injection client thats why antivirus programs can flag it as virus
2- use the signed vape lite version, it wont be flagged at virus but there might be chance it can be found easier in screenshares thats the different between signed and unsigned

Faixt

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
1- vape is a injection client thats why antivirus programs can flag it as virus
2- use the signed vape lite version, it wont be flagged at virus but there might be chance it can be found easier in screenshares thats the different between signed and unsigned
its still being picked up as (btw i used ur discount code i watch the vids)

Trojan:Win32/Phonzy.A!ml​

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Generic detections. Windows defender flags literally everything that's injection based including drip lite dream etc.

VapeV4

Crips

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23

As pogama said, it's normal for antiviruses to flag cheats, especially when they're injecting something. Use the signed version instead if you still think it's a virus.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
what's the difference if the main version is obviously ratted what stops the signed version from being a rat that's just hidden
Vape attempts to inject and then hiding the traces of it, by design. Its not a rat or anything weird it just acts like a trojan would. As long as you download from vape.gg you're fine, make sure to exempt vape from your anti-virus program if it causes issues.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vape attempts to inject and then hiding the traces of it, by design. Its not a rat or anything weird it just acts like a trojan would. As long as you download from vape.gg you're fine, make sure to exempt vape from your anti-virus program if it causes issues.
I'm actually confused if you actually quit or not lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
just dont use it if you think all the million people out there who bought vape lite are getting ratted.