vape for 1.14 aaaaaaaa

MastaNub

Social Credit
please i suck at pvp aaaaaaaaaaaaa
ideally it should run on vanilla (i don't care it's detectable)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Vape lite works on 1.14.4 now for the most part, there might be some bugs though.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Forge is very unstable and people usually prefer using badlion client since it has all the essential mods already in the game. 1.9+ community is several years behind if it comes to screensharing so vanilla support for these version would make sense even if it is detectable.

MastaNub

Social Credit
What I'm trying to say is that BLC is overall used more often and has mods for 1.14 which haven't been released standalone for forge. I'd just make more sense for people to play with badlion.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
What I'm trying to say is that BLC is overall used more often and has mods for 1.14 which haven't been released standalone for forge. I'd just make more sense for people to play with badlion.
Your original post is asking for vanilla and optifine which is pointless, if what you actually want is blc support you probably should have just said that to begin with.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Apologize for the confusion. I just assumed if it'd inject into badlion it'd also be injectable into the vanilla game.

MastaNub

Social Credit
Can we expect support for 1.12.2/1.14.4 BLC? As I mentioned before it'd make more sense for people to use Badlion Client over forge.