Vape Bug Report Thread | Page 16 | Vape Forums

Vape Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manthe, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Vape1233

Vape1233 New Member

Vape Edition: V4

Brief description of the bug: Using vape on forge 1.12.2 on wynncraft gives 1 fps no matter what

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape v4 into 1.12.2 forge, go on wynncraft and press rshift, enable a module and get instant 1 fps

Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A

2. Zeus

Zeus Administrator Admin

Confirmed, pm for a reward.

This has already been reported.

I couldn't reproduce this you should contact support if your game is crashing. https://www.vape.gg/contact

This is not a bug it's not possible to work 100% of the time.

This has already been reported.

You should contact support. https://www.vape.gg/contact

I couldn't reproduce this.

3. Zeus

Zeus Administrator Admin

You should contact support. https://www.vape.gg/contact

4. starroad100

starroad100 New Member

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):Vape v4 1.8.9 Badlion

Brief description of the bug:Killaura doesn't work at all on minecarts.

How to reproduce the bug:Ride a minecart and use killaura on a mob

5. starroad100

starroad100 New Member

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc):Vape v4 badlion 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug:Criticals doesn't work with fly.

How to reproduce the bug:Enable fly, then fly, enable criticals, hit a mob.

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):N/A

6. Baguette69

Baguette69 Active Member

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc) : Vape v4 1.8.9 forge

Brief description of the bug : Temp disable not working

How to reproduce the bug : Right click self destruct module, check temp disable, then click self destruct, and inject vape again, it won't temp disable.
    Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible) :

7. Baguette69

Baguette69 Active Member

Vape Edition : Vape V4 1.8.9 forge

Brief description of the bug: Parkour block your jumps
    How to reproduce the bug: Enable parkour, do a jump with parkour and hold space bar at mid jump, you won't jump with space bar holded.

Video / screenshot of the bug:

8. Baguette69

Baguette69 Active Member

Vape Edition : Vape V4 1.8.9 forge

Brief description of the bug: Parkour and fly make you levitate
    How to reproduce the bug: Enable parkour and fly, press w to go forward and you will fly vertically

9. Tryehard

Tryehard New Member

Vape Edition : Vape Lite 1.8.9 BadLion client

Brief description of the bug: 1) Crashes while opening ingame gui. 2) Autoclicker bug a) Doesnt click on inventory. b) acts weard with chest on keystrokes which looks usupecious.
    How to reproduce the bug: 1) Open Vape Lite and open blc 1.8.9 than set a keybind for ingame VapeLite gui and blc instantly crashes. 2) a) Autoclicker doesnt work on inventory, b) Open chest and shift + left click something to put on chest (keystrokes on blc required) and we can see that the left click button in keystrokes is being hold while we are not holding it and also we need to wait one second to hit another player if that happens or left click again. Looks suspecious

10. Kane

Kane Member

11. lukaszoldak

lukaszoldak New Member

but after a couple of jumps, the vape doesn't make any mlgs no matter what the height.

12. processos

processos Member

Vape edition: Vape v4
    Minecraft version: Minecraft Forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug:
    KillAura Aim Mode Lock View is the same as Anti-Cheat or Silent, it doesn't set your client-side angles
    How to reproduce the bug:
    Enable KillAura on Aim Mode Lock View, enable Legit Aura and test it on any target
    Video / screenshot of the bug: https://i.imgur.com/SK7jPgh.png

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  13. processos

processos Member

Minecraft version: Minecraft Forge 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug:
    KillAura Aim Mode Lock View doesn't work if Legit Aura is not enabled
    Enable KillAura on Aim Mode Lock View, disable Legit Aura and test it on any target
    Video / screenshot of the bug: https://i.imgur.com/tWb0B2i.png

14. NikoGott

NikoGott New Member

Vape edition: Vape Lite 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug: Fullbright dark bag

How to reproduce the bug: When u have fullbright on and you press f5 (another camera mode) sometimes it gets darker

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):

15. ryan119

ryan119 New Member

Vape edition Vape v4 1.8.9 forge.

Brief description of the bug: Kill aura doesn’t work while scaffold legit is on. It doesn’t work meaning you won’t target or hit anyone.

Turn on legit scaffold and kill aura.
    Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible):n/a

16. Ice King

Ice King New Member

Vape edition(Vape v4), and Minecraft version(1.8.9):

Brief description of the bug: When I was in an AFK pool in a Hypixel Skyblock, my autoclicker set off without me clicking the mouse. It didn't happen instantly until someone in my house passed by my computer and warned me that I was clicking at the wall continuously with a diamond sword in my hand for several minutes. Mind you, that person was someone who recommended I get Vape for a ghost client to use in PvP. I went outside the house for some minutes, so I wasn't present at the first sight of the bug, but the clicker certainly went off on its' own. I tried to replicate this to see for myself in the very same pool and just had the Vape v4 client injected, turned off the autoclicker module, and my character began clicking several minutes after I idled in the AFK pool. The autoclicker shouldn't go off without me holding down on the left mouse button. Now I'm afraid Watchdog may have logged the clicks and if I get called out, Staff could look at the logs and pinpoint that I was using an autoclicker or tied a stone down on the left mouse button, a bannable offense. Hopefully the bot won't detect it, but please be aware the problem may be observed by staff later.

How to reproduce the bug: I will describe the conditions that led this bug to happen. I was in a swirling AFK pool that swirled in a circle, with a fence post below one corner to bump me up and down when I flowed over it. I had the autoclicker module enabled with Break blocks enabled. I also had 7.1-14.9 CPS for left clicks. I limited to items and set Allowed Items to swords. At first, I thought it was the fact that I was holding a sword that triggered the autoclicker. It's not, an empty hand could trigger the autoclicker automatically as well, which I noted. Do ensure that there are blocks surrounding the entire pool and top, because that's where my clicks were tapping. Turn on the autoclicker module and let the character swirl around on its own for while, I recommend 30+ minutes to really see if you can replicate the same bug I saw. I was sure I was outside the house for 30+ minutes before coming back to see that the horror of the autoclicker had gone off on its own. Maybe you might notice the character clicking on its own a little later for a long time, until you manually click your mouse and stop the autoclicking. Please try to fix this bug.

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): N/A I didn't record anything at the time it happened and don't intend to try anything else regarding the issue on my own without Vape support. In place of a video or screenshot, I will note that I saw the autoclicker go off without MY input on its own three times in the AFK pool before this post.

17. eurotrucksimulator

eurotrucksimulator New Member

Vape edition Vape v4

Minecraft version 1.8.9 Vanilla Labymod

Brief description of the bug: When you go underwater in a sea you can barely see more than 3 blocks away

How to reproduce the bug: Go underwater on labymod 1.8.9 vanilla

(edit: I'm not sure if this is a vanilla feature of the game or not)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  18. eurotrucksimulator

eurotrucksimulator New Member

Minecraft version Labymod vanilla 1.8.9

Brief description of the bug
    : Visuals don't work at all

How to reproduce the bug: Inject vape v4 into labymod vanilla 1.8.9 and enable any visual (not fullbright)

19. igrind4Lif3

igrind4Lif3 New Member

Vape edition(Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc), and Minecraft version(1.7, 1.8, etc): Vape lite

Brief description of the bug: when i try to bind throwpot to right mouse button it doesnt let me.

How to reproduce the bug: make it where you can bind Throwpot module on Vape Lite to right button on the mouse

Video / screenshot of the bug(If possible): NA

20. pyconfirmed

pyconfirmed New Member

Vape edition: Vape Lite 1.8.9 Forge + Optifine

Brief description of the bug: ESP, Nametags and Tracers don't work with shaders

How to reproduce the bug: I use a BlazingBlur shader to get MotionBlur and after injected Vape Lite, I found that if i have ESP, Nametags or Tracers on, when I turn around, there will be a strange color-changing overlay on the top of the game window.

Video/screenshot: just reproduce.