V3 Activation Code

GloryKann

Social Credit
So I've looked through purchases for Vape V3 and I've noticed "
Purchase Product Code".

I was wondering if anyone would buy me a code in trade for a $35 Steam Game // £30 Steam Game, If you're willing I might try get it in a month or so. The game can be any game of your choice.

Discord: Night#2353

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
To clarify --

You are not allowed to share / sell / re-use Vape Accounts. Vape activation codes are different because they are only available for one-time use, once they are redeemed they are useless to anyone who has them. We have the rule regarding account sharing to protect our business and ensure that we collect revenue from anyone who uses our products. The activation codes are allowed to be sold because they are not the same as Vape Accounts.

We actually state that the activation codes are good to be sold because we had a lot of Chinese customers who did not have access to PayPal and so they had to pay people who did have PayPal to log into their account, purchase it for them, then log out again. The activation codes get around that nicely, the Chinese sellers can just purchase the codes from our store and pass them on to their customers.

So this is perfectly allowed, should anyone want to take you up on your offer. Just do not share your account after you have redeemed the code.

GloryKann

Social Credit
To clarify --

You are not allowed to share / sell / re-use Vape Accounts. Vape activation codes are different because they are only available for one-time use, once they are redeemed they are useless to anyone who has them. We have the rule regarding account sharing to protect our business and ensure that we collect revenue from anyone who uses our products. The activation codes are allowed to be sold because they are not the same as Vape Accounts.

We actually state that the activation codes are good to be sold because we had a lot of Chinese customers who did not have access to PayPal and so they had to pay people who did have PayPal to log into their account, purchase it for them, then log out again. The activation codes get around that nicely, the Chinese sellers can just purchase the codes from our store and pass them on to their customers.

So this is perfectly allowed, should anyone want to take you up on your offer. Just do not share your account after you have redeemed the code.

Thanks for clarifying this, It's just a little confusing with all the account selling.