hitreg

Social Credit
I use exactly these setting and got banned idk how
these settings will not get you banned as ive been using them on various servers such as mmc and havent set off logs.. make sure you werent using something like timer because velt has a pretty bad anti cheat to begin with

Haws

Social Credit
these settings will not get you banned as ive been using them on various servers such as mmc and havent set off logs.. make sure you werent using something like timer because velt has a pretty bad anti cheat to begin with
Yeah thats true, thanks for the explanation :)

Zero

Social Credit
Theese are my personal settings that i have been using for months now.
They should bypass all anticheats includes minemen club, they are also good for hypixel ranked and whatever you want really. Thoose settings are for players that alredy pvp well without vape.
They are also made for recording and legit hacking (I can beat alot of famous players while using thoose including Activisyon, Zylowh etc etc....)

• AimAssist
- ClickAim: On
- 1.2 Horizontal Speed
- 78/73 Max Angle
- Distance 3.6
  • AutoClick
- 8.2 Minimum CPS
- 12.8 Maximum CPS
  • Reach
- 3.0 Minimum Reach
- 3.3 Maximum Reach
  • Velocity
- 96% Horizontal
- 96% Vertical
- 100% Chance

If playing hypixel or other random servers then bump your settings up a bit (velocity and reach) its all up to your prefference.

Let me know if i should change something and leave your opinion :) Hope you like the settings and enjoy.

Sorry for bad english its cuz its not my main language btw
I have been using ur settings since you posted these settings and they are perfect in every way thanks mate.

Haws

Social Credit
I have been using ur settings since you posted these settings and they are perfect in every way thanks mate.
No problem dude, soo many good feedback from this thread thank you all guys soo much !

Zero

Social Credit
Use somewhere around 9-10 cps.
If you want less detectable than these use 6-13

I’ve heard that some anti cheats detects the mouse click input an then compare it to the actual cps so let’s say you press it 1-2 times and ur cps are like fucking 13 it’s obiusly hacking

Frisk

Social Credit
If you want less detectable than these use 6-13

I’ve heard that some anti cheats detects the mouse click input an then compare it to the actual cps so let’s say you press it 1-2 times and ur cps are like fucking 13 it’s obiusly hacking
Ive used 9-10 cps for months on velt and arcane. Never been banned or frozen