[Tutorial] How to change your HWID

Random Vape Helper

Social Credit
Hey, I've seen a couple of people asking "How do I change my HWID?" Well here I am going to show you how to do just that. First, you want to start off by downloading this. This is a program used to change you HWID fast, easy, and safe. It's pretty simple to be completely honest. First you open the program, then you should have 8 letters, if its more don't worry about it, it's completely fine. Ok, so it should be something like this e.g 9BD2-XXXX. All you do is change it, but change it how its suppose to be just switch it around if you know what I mean, don't be stupid and type in MYPC-HOE1 or something like that I don't know what you guys think, because that would be a giveaway that you changed your HWID, and I know before you guys start spamming this thread saying "It's not working please help" Well, all you do is run it with Admin Privileges, and you should be good to go, after that restart your computer and your HWID should be changed, its as simple as that. I don't need no hate, no autism replies, because everything I said is clear, simple, efficient. Leave a like or something I don't know peace.

Here is just an other example for you guys that didn't understand.
Your HWID: 8JE2-8N2C
Changed HWID: 8EJ2-8C2N or if you want to be more "safe" 8FU3-8JA5
( DO NOT USE THIS ONE, USE ONE SIMILAR TO YOURS BUT NOT THE SAME )

KhwPp

Social Credit
What about other programs that have your HWID registered already? I mean what are the side effects?

Kyanite

Social Credit
Hey, I've seen a couple of people asking "How do I change my HWID?" Well here I am going to show you how to do just that. First, you want to start off by downloading this. This is a program used to change you HWID fast, easy, and safe. It's pretty simple to be completely honest. First you open the program, then you should have 8 letters, if its more don't worry about it, it's completely fine. Ok, so it should be something like this e.g 9BD2-XXXX. All you do is change it, but change it how its suppose to be just switch it around if you know what I mean, don't be stupid and type in MYPC-HOE1 or something like that I don't know what you guys think, because that would be a giveaway that you changed your HWID, and I know before you guys start spamming this thread saying "It's not working please help" Well, all you do is run it with Admin Privileges, and you should be good to go, after that restart your computer and your HWID should be changed, its as simple as that. I don't need no hate, no autism replies, because everything I said is clear, simple, efficient. Leave a like or something I don't know peace.

Here is just an other example for you guys that didn't understand.
Your HWID: 8JE2-8N2C
Changed HWID: 8EJ2-8C2N or if you want to be more "safe" 8FU3-8JA5
( DO NOT USE THIS ONE, USE ONE SIMILAR TO YOURS BUT NOT THE SAME )
Move this to tutorials.

Random Vape Helper

Social Credit
Oh, god. Softonic is the sketchiest site on the web next to cnet.
It's clean, at least the program I am giving you to change your HWID, I checked it and doesn't have any backdoor rats, trogans, and anything can mess up your computer. You are also allowed to check it yourself.

Random Vape Helper

Social Credit
What about other programs that have your HWID registered already? I mean what are the side effects?
I mean, I have McAfee and it didn't mess up in anyway, nor did any of my programs make me re-log into anything or re-download anything as well. However, I will not be held responsible for any HWID programs that are locked with your computer.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I mean, I have McAfee and it didn't mess up in anyway, nor did any of my programs make me re-log into anything or re-download anything as well. However, I will not be held responsible for any HWID programs that are locked with your computer.
Hm, I'll try to do some research.

Hooded

Social Credit
if you guys think a program isnt safe then use a virtual machine and if you still think its unsafe with a virtual machine then nest another virtual machine in the virtual machine.