Status
Not open for further replies.
VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): both

Suggestion Description: most 'pvp' minecraft players don't use forge anymore and would prefer a compact modpack like (lunar,blc.etc) it would be better if this clients are supported as many other ghost clients are now supporting 3rd party clients

Video Reference (Not required):

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): both

Suggestion Description: most 'pvp' minecraft players don't use forge anymore and would prefer a compact modpack like (lunar,blc.etc) it would be better if this clients are supported as many other ghost clients are now supporting 3rd party clients

Video Reference (Not required):
It has been explained many times before why manthe doesn't want to make vape supporting 3rd party clients.

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
How? It FULLY works on lunar, badlion, feather - RIGHT NOW. What are you even asking for?
No it doesn't work on badlion it will crash after minutes from playing
And lunar some visual modules like xray doesn't work

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Im not trying to say they don't put enough work on their client or anything but some small clients fully support 3rd party clients why can't vape do
They can say they support lunar and badlion, every time they complain sometimes they client doesnt work anymore on those clients.
So supporting 3rd party clients would just be a waste of time.

pickledick

Social Credit
No it doesn't work on badlion it will crash after minutes from playing
And lunar some visual modules like xray doesn't work
It doesn’t just crash on badlion, I used it on there. That also doesn’t mean it’s specific to that client, it’s probably a crash bug in general. You’re probably using a module that crashes under a certain condition. Not because of badlion.

What visuals don’t work? Yes xray doesn’t, but you have search for that. So other than xray what doesn’t work?

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
It doesn’t just crash on badlion, I used it on there. That also doesn’t mean it’s specific to that client, it’s probably a crash bug in general. You’re probably using a module that crashes under a certain condition. Not because of badlion.

What visuals don’t work? Yes xray doesn’t, but you have search for that. So other than xray what doesn’t work?
same modules that i use on vape v4 i use on lite but lite doesn't crash and v4 does

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21

nametags are buggy af

pickledick

Social Credit
same modules that i use on vape v4 i use on lite but lite doesn't crash and v4 does
Exactly, that’s a bug with vape v4 then. Not from it being on a certain client. Lite doesn’t support badlion either, yet it works fine so that’s just a bug specific to v4 not an issue of it not being “supported”. Report the bug, send the crash report.

nametags are buggy af
Not for me. Show what you mean

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Exactly, that’s a bug with vape v4 then. Not from it being on a certain client. Lite doesn’t support badlion either, yet it works fine so that’s just a bug specific to v4 not an issue of it not being “supported”. Report the bug, send the crash report.

Not for me. Show what you mean
Try name tags with show gear or armor i don't remember it won't work in lunar

Status
Not open for further replies.