Vape user
Apr '23
Can anyone give me full settings for the pit, to not get flagged, aka legit

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Use whatever aim assist you want it is up to you. I’m gonna try to make a ka config for pit as it makes streaking a lot easier even though it’s blatant.

Kevxyx

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Use whatever aim assist you want it is up to you. I’m gonna try to make a ka config for pit as it makes streaking a lot easier even though it’s blatant.
ok, hit me up whenever you've got one.

Kevxyx

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I mean i had been streaking with 90 angle 7-14 click normal ka, when im fighting a few guys at once like 1-4 it;s all good from what i've seen, but if u go mid u get detected.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
U shouldn’t get detected in mid. Mid might be the safest place to use it as a matter of fact as there are so many people and it’s harder to see if ur using a ka. Use health mode and you’ll streak really fast. If ur not streaking mid u might wanna use silent mode instead.

Edit: According to meryzz there are no hit box or rotation checks in pit so normal and silent won’t get u watchdogged no matter what which means u won’t need to use aim assist with those auras.

Last edited:

Kevxyx

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
U shouldn’t get detected in mid. Mid might be the safest place to use it as a matter of fact as there are so many people and it’s harder to see if ur using a ka. Use health mode and you’ll streak really fast. If ur not streaking mid u might wanna use silent mode instead.

Edit: According to meryzz there are no hit box or rotation checks in pit so normal and silent won’t get u watchdogged no matter what which means u won’t need to use aim assist with those auras.
Weird, since i've been toggling on and off while fighting outside mid, and got watchdogged twice, mind sliding your exact settings if you play pit?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but the normal auto block is full and uses an exploit so if you use this too much it will flag
How sure are you about this? As far as I know it shouldn't ban on Hypixel, at all. I've used it for hours on end but that was in skywars & bedwars.
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT
DONT USE AUTOHEAL TO SPADE SWAP IT WILL BAN U
How does swapping item get you banned? Unless you use a super low delay obv

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I
How sure are you about this? As far as I know it shouldn't ban on Hypixel, at all. I've used it for hours on end but that was in skywars & bedwars.

How does swapping item get you banned? Unless you use a super low delay obv
i was doing some testing on a alt and I only used normal ka and autoheal sword swap. I was using both at the same time with a pretty fast swap time and the acc got beamed. I might be wrong about the full normal ka auto block flagging but I do believe that watchdog detects the autoheal. I don’t know how it detected it but the acc got watchdog banned almost instantly. You might want to do some of your own testing on this however. FYI this was in pit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I

i was doing some testing on a alt and I only used normal ka and autoheal sword swap. I was using both at the same time with a pretty fast swap time and the acc got beamed. I might be wrong about the full normal ka auto block flagging but I do believe that watchdog detects the autoheal. I don’t know how it detected it but the acc got watchdog banned almost instantly. You might want to do some of your own testing on this however. FYI this was in pit.
Were you using silent or legit autoheal? Also what delay did you use.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
I was using silent mode. I think that I’m retarded because now that I looked at some older forum posts they say that it might ban (and from my experience it 100 percent does). I don’t know the exact delay but it was pretty fast. You should change on you forum post about what bypasses on Hypixel that silent autoheal most definitely bans (right now it says that it might ban). I’ll also test legit autoheal soon and let u know.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I was using silent mode. I think that I’m retarded because now that I looked at some older forum posts they say that it might ban (and from my experience it 100 percent does). I don’t know the exact delay but it was pretty fast. You should change on you forum post about what bypasses on Hypixel that silent autoheal most definitely bans (right now it says that it might ban). I’ll also test legit autoheal soon and let u know.
Legit autoheal should work fine, silent autoheal works fine too but yeah it would probably ban when you're using it for that. I have used silent autoheal a little bit in uhc duels and it works very well but that was for intended use (healing with gheads).

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Legit autoheal should work fine, silent autoheal works fine too but yeah it would probably ban when you're using it for that. I have used silent autoheal a little bit in uhc duels and it works very well but that was for intended use (healing with gheads).
Yea ur probably right about legit auto heal. I edited my post above to say that just silent bans if used for spade swap but I’m sure ur right that it works fine for its intended use.