Ss bypass

Social Credit
What would be a good way to bypass ss? I know the dudes methods got leaked and I’m gonna use them, but how do you download it without getting caught.
Secondly, I’m not using vape lite but a diff client that I have to use an injector like extreme injector/ or my own to be ss proof. How would I be able to hide me opening the injector and all the good stuff

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
What would be a good way to bypass ss? I know the dudes methods got leaked and I’m gonna use them, but how do you download it without getting caught.
Secondly, I’m not using vape lite but a diff client that I have to use an injector like extreme injector/ or my own to be ss proof. How would I be able to hide me opening the injector and all the good stuff
Screenshare bypass methods don't change the detectability of clients at all.
If a client is detected, then it's detected there's nothing to do except patching the detections. That's why you should use vape lite, not a random client with a shitty injector.

Social Credit
Screenshare bypass methods don't change the detectability of clients at all.
If a client is detected, then it's detected there's nothing to do except patching the detections. That's why you should use vape lite, not a random client with a shitty injector.
Ok Ty. But I have a good injector and client. I’m just unsure of how to hide it as far as I know most bypass methods have exe cheats and is clearing traces noticeable? Like how would I hide the injector and dll?