Speed Modules Bug

divine

Social Credit
My speed, longjump and fly just suddendly stopped working. I deleted vape and downloaded it again, refreshed my profile a couple of times and tried the different settings at the modules. Also, its not only for specific servers. It doesnt work on any server or singleplayer. I don't remember why it stopped working or if it was while i was injected or not. I assumed it was for that specific server they just completely patched speed modules and then i tried using it on singleplayer and the same thing accured. I am wondering why this happens and why my Scaffold still works but not the other. Thanks

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Do you have "Speed Check" enabled (under the GUI category -- read here: https://pastebin.com/raw/8dq1Phjm)? Speed Check prevents you from having any two modules that edit your movement speed / do things with your position data at any given time.

If you don't, then please contact us via www.vape.gg/contact/ so we can help troubleshoot this issue for you and find a fix for you.

divine

Social Credit
I did have speed check enabled, although it doesnt really matter ill just get rid of the replay mod. Thanks anyways :)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I did have speed check enabled, although it doesnt really matter ill just get rid of the replay mod. Thanks anyways :)
Ahh, yes, Replay Mod has been known to cause some inconsistencies with how Vape functions. That's probably where your issues lays.

divine

Social Credit
Yes, although do i still get a reward for clearing the issue out or was it "already taken" as a bug reward? :)

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Yes, although do i still get a reward for clearing the issue out or was it "already taken" as a bug reward? :)
This is not really a bug, and even if it was you didn't report it in the correct forums nor is it something we plan to fix. Replay mod is just incompatible with Vape. I can't give you anything for this.