Some questions about you

fex

Social Credit
Hello,
I don't even play Minecraft anymore and much less hack, but I genuinely want to know the answers to these questions. So if you want to, answer to the following questions, and have a good day.
1. What server(s) do you play on and what gamemode?
2. What is your motivation for hacking? (aside from "it's fun," because that's a given)
3. Why buy a 35 dollar client over a cheap one? Does the quality really matter?
4. Do you hack on legits? Why?
5. Do you feel any sort of guilt or feel like winning is less satisfying?
6. Do you do blatant hacks or ghost? Why?
6. (optional) What is your age?
You don't have to participate, but eeh, I just thought it would be interesting to see people's point of view.
Thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
1. I play on a lot of servers like Hypixel, veltpvp, cubecraft...
2. I really hacking on minecraft, it's fun and i like seeing staff nothing found during an ss.
3. There is also vape lite, but you talk about vape v4. Vape is a very old injected client made by manthe. He is really competent, updated frequently, best modules, best clients.
4. I don't really understand your question.
5. I like hacking, i don't and i never will regret it.
6. I do the both, I like closet on practice such as pvptemple, veltpvp and I like blatant cheats on servers such as hypixel, mineplex.

Baguette69

Social Credit
Hello,
I don't even play Minecraft anymore and much less hack, but I genuinely want to know the answers to these questions. So if you want to, answer to the following questions, and have a good day.
1. What server(s) do you play on and what gamemode?
2. What is your motivation for hacking? (aside from "it's fun," because that's a given)
3. Why buy a 35 dollar client over a cheap one? Does the quality really matter?
4. Do you hack on legits? Why?
5. Do you feel any sort of guilt or feel like winning is less satisfying?
6. Do you do blatant hacks or ghost? Why?
6. (optional) What is your age?
You don't have to participate, but eeh, I just thought it would be interesting to see people's point of view.
Thanks!

1) Erisium, legit, uhc
Hypixel, legit, Skyblock/bedwars/skywars
Gamster.org, Semi-blatant
Brwserv, closet, ffarush/practice
HiveMC, funny modes without PvP, legit

2) Watching staff searching and find nothing, to rest while watching a video, and destroy others hackers.

3) Vape can destroy people with free cheats, blatant modules like bhop sometimes work on some servers, quality, and support.

4) ???

5) Nope. As i don't hack everytime, i hack on servers wich it doesn't matter if i am banned, cause i play on some servers legit with friends legit too.

6) Both, like i said in 1

7) I am 13 yo

woahvicky

Social Credit
1. Hypixel, PvPland, Mcplayhd, frittencrew
2. As a blatant cheater, I don't cheat for stats but I do like to give out wins
3. Reputation, I can stay assured cheating on servers that I won't get auto-banned. Most clients are around the same price now so I don't really care.
4. Yes, I cheat for reactions
5. I c h e a t f o r r e a c t i o n s, not to win
6. I blatant cheat f o r r e a c t i o n s, tryhards who are most likely closet cheating deserve to lose lol
6. in my profile