Should I use a vpn

NotRecognizable

Social Credit
My main is banned on hypixel (Boosting in skyblock or something it was a false ban)
I'm starting to get back into duels but I'm super laggy using a vpn. WIll my alt get banned if I stop using a vpn?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
My main is banned on hypixel (Boosting in skyblock or something it was a false ban)
I'm starting to get back into duels but I'm super laggy using a vpn. WIll my alt get banned if I stop using a vpn?
It depends on the amount of banned accs already linked to ur ip. One is fine (I think)

Ukiyo

Social Credit
This is my 5th alt on the same ip adress. The third one got sec banned and the 4th got comp banned but the 5th is fine after appealing on other account. If u appeal on another account they reset ur ip so u shuold be good to go. Just keep an account available for sec banns so you can appeal on them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Hypixel doesn’t IP ban…

They’ll just security ban any account under level 21 if it logs on a banned IP. Anything over 21 will not be affected.

Ukiyo

Social Credit
With the account im using now i logged onto it after 4 other bans on my ip and im sure its below level 21.
As long as you appeal on the account before they will remove any possibility for the new account to be sec banned or comped (ip). Im not saying i know how it works but its a decent practice to make sure yk? Plus they dont fully ip ban you but to be fair no one really knows, probs not even the people running the anticheat.

<3

grubciu888

Social Credit
did you bought alt from altshop or minecraft.net if you bought from minecraft.net you wont get banned if its from altshop you may be banned

Ukiyo

Social Credit
I am buying accounts from elorado for around 6 dollars. They are full access and migratable which i think is pretty good. Also cheesing the system a little bit u can say it got sec banned even if it diddnt and they will still give u more accs.