Sackboy_clank5

disproven

Social Credit
Hey, I play ranked Skywars and a pretty popular yter in that community is sackboy_clank5. When I watch his videos, he takes almost no kb. Do you guys think he cheats? And do you think other really "good" rsw players that are known in the community cheat as well? Personally, I think that most gold division players and pretty much 100% of diamond div players are cheating to some extent. Just wanted to get some second opinions, thanks

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
why do you think every ranked skywars people cheat lmao? gold division is VERY easy to get; 1300 people get it every season. you don't even need to cheat for diamond unless you're really bad at the game.
as for sackboy_clank5 and other rsw players, they don't cheat; only the people with around 200 subscribers saying they're "best masters" does. the well-known ranked skywars players wouldn't be stupid enough to cheat while recording.
i can see how you can think everyone cheats, because most of the lb players are boosters/bhoppers, but you can get it yourself legit if you have game sense.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
if he were to cheat he would have to use a different client because he uses Lunar and you cant inject shit into it.

disproven

Social Credit
Hey, I play ranked Skywars and a pretty popular yter in that community is sackboy_clank5. When I watch his videos, he takes almost no kb. Do you guys think he cheats? And do you think other really "good" rsw players that are known in the community cheat as well? Personally, I think that most gold division players and pretty much 100% of diamond div players are cheating to some extent. Just wanted to get some second opinions, thanks
EDIT: didn't mean to say gold div lmao, just woke up when I wrote this and I meant diamond div by gold div and masters by diamond div

disproven

Social Credit
if he were to cheat he would have to use a different client because he uses Lunar and you cant inject shit into it.
How do you know he's using lunar? Just because he says he does doesn't mean he does. And I imagine there are some more that can make things like the title screen look like lunar client when you're using forge. If you watch his videos, you can see his kb and I don't think it's legit at all.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
How do you know he's using lunar? Just because he says he does doesn't mean he does. And I imagine there are some more that can make things like the title screen look like lunar client when you're using forge. If you watch his videos, you can see his kb and I don't think it's legit at all.
Have u seen his latest vid? He fought a player with kb 1, he took normal kb for kb 1 and his ping is 300 because hes from New Zeland, and with high ping your kb is really fucked. He uses lunar becuase when he streams he sometimes edits his modules and you can see the Lunar logo when he does so. In his videos you can see his Mods that he uses from Lunar, the style of the mods are only avalible with Lunar client and if you dont believe so then try for your self.

disproven

Social Credit
Have u seen his latest vid? He fought a player with kb 1, he took normal kb for kb 1 and his ping is 300 because hes from New Zeland, and with high ping your kb is really fucked. He uses lunar becuase when he streams he sometimes edits his modules and you can see the Lunar logo when he does so. In his videos you can see his Mods that he uses from Lunar, the style of the mods are only avalible with Lunar client and if you dont believe so then try for your self.
Alright thanks for clarifying. But I've heard there are custom clients that bypass lunar, plus ping doesn't affect how much kb you takez it affects when you take it. With kb 1 it's less noticable but when you can see him fight other players without kb, his kb seems fishy.

YeetusFeetus

Social Credit
Alright thanks for clarifying. But I've heard there are custom clients that bypass lunar, plus ping doesn't affect how much kb you takez it affects when you take it. With kb 1 it's less noticable but when you can see him fight other players without kb, his kb seems fishy.
he used to cheat lmao

needlunar

Social Credit
His KB is fishy if he had low ping, but he has really high ping.

I’ve tested this out I normally get 20ms to hypixel and I delayed my network to 120ms and there’s a massive difference in the amount of KB I take and how easily I can combo people. On hypixel high MS is better more often than not test it out yourself (with an actual program not beanernet it’s not that good)

but watch sack play, he’s been playing for years and has great game sense, I think he’s legit

OwoOwo

Social Credit
There are private clients coded by proffesianals that cost like 100$+, That can have the modules like reach velocity and more

needlunar

Social Credit
There are private clients coded by proffesianals that cost like 100$+, That can have the modules like reach velocity and more
Haven’t been able to find a developer or any proof of a lunar working client at all and I’ve tried several