Reach BPS rate

Vape man

Social Credit
There is an only while sprinting function on reach but due to the way I pvp I am rarely able to use the reach as i am walking on most of my hits.
So what if we were to have a block per second rate we have to meet for reach to be active?
This would help bypass anti-cheats and allow us to use reach on most of our hits.
It would work as a slider where you pick your movement rate required to get reach hits.
What do you guys think?

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
how do you walk on most of your hits? this just slows you down and makes it easier to combo you / harder for you to combo the person since your not sprinting when you hit them, meaning they take less knockback

Vape man

Social Credit
how do you walk on most of your hits? this just slows you down and makes it easier to combo you / harder for you to combo the person since your not sprinting when you hit them, meaning they take less knockback
Its the way i time my w taps but i am sprinting when i am hit.

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
O thought you said "but I'm sprinting when I hit" ok so why not just time your w-taps so you reset your Sprint once after each hit, assuring you will be sprinting on all of your hits? (& That's the proper way to w-tap)

Vape man

Social Credit
O thought you said "but I'm sprinting when I hit" ok so why not just time your w-taps so you reset your Sprint once after each hit, assuring you will be sprinting on all of your hits? (& That's the proper way to w-tap)
tbh idk its just how i do things (it works very well for me btw) also i only started to cheat recently so ive had no need to sprint and hit.

Baister

Social Credit
From what I understand, the blocks are automatically synced with the hits - not sure about the technicalities of blockhit algo though.

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
From what I understand, the blocks are automatically synced with the hits - not sure about the technicalities of blockhit algo though.
If you block hit, it slows you down, reach won't work, if you stap, slows you down, reach won't work
tbh idk this is not a gud idea

Terakorn

Social Credit
There is an only while sprinting function on reach but due to the way I pvp I am rarely able to use the reach as i am walking on most of my hits.
So what if we were to have a block per second rate we have to meet for reach to be active?
This would help bypass anti-cheats and allow us to use reach on most of our hits.
It would work as a slider where you pick your movement rate required to get reach hits.
What do you guys think?
"sprint" exist just use it spam "w" and then you can w tpa HAHAHAH