question about 1.20 ghost clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
what is the best ghost client for 1.20 lunar to play hoplite right now?
wanna game on hoplite sooo bad
I think no one is for Luna. Why even use it for new versions? The fabric is much better there, and there are absolutely so many good modpacks for it. It took me really only 20 seconds to find a very good one.

dumbassnigga

Social Credit
I think no one is for Luna. Why even use it for new versions? The fabric is much better there, and there are absolutely so many good modpacks for it. It took me really only 20 seconds to find a very good one.
cosmetic ;)
and lunarXhoplite collaboration soon, i think that's a question that's going to come up more and more often

dumbassnigga

Social Credit
you don't know ghost clients for lunar 1.20? :(

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
lunar has fabric + sodium for 1.20

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
hmm, what is the best client for closet game on 1.20 if you forget about lunar?
Prestigeclient.vip. It is relatively cheap for everything you're getting.
Otherwise, I haven't heard of any other clients that support 1.20 except for drip lite but it is unstable on that version and visuals don't work past 1.16.