Pvpland settings?

Terakorn

Social Credit
ac 6-8 safest you can pvp with it just w tap / strafe block hit what every hecks
or you can 8-12 but i believe it would flag for some staff to spec you and if your cps so static they would ss you so aidahsdadadadadjasd thats why vape lite exist
velocity is a no no odnt use it
aim assist 5.6 could be good or lower, up to you make sure click aim
reach is a no no too idk if pvpland use agc or no but maybe 3.1-3.2 but yeah i suggest not to use it

pvp servers anticheat is pretty good i mean watchdog is bad for a reason cuz hypixel got ton of unvanilla movements but yeah safest choice go with ac 6-8 it wont flag the anticheat

theManwithhand

Social Credit
these are my settings on pvp land and i dont get banned
CPS 12-16
aimassist speed 4.0 (with click aim)
reach 3.1-3.3
and thats all I use.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
ac 9-14 + breakblocks
aimassist speed 1.8 fov 145 distance 4.2
reach 3.09-3.14

i dont get banned or frozen with these at all on like any server lol pvp land tested

Payia

Social Credit
I got staff banned with 12 - 18 cps and 3.1 - 3.15 reach. That's all. It only took me 40 minutes to get banned. You will most likely set off logs, its just a matter if the staff is gonna care or not, in my case they did because I was a donator probably...

EDIT: They don't do screen shares fyi.

lolw0tm8

Social Credit
I got staff banned with 12 - 18 cps and 3.1 - 3.15 reach. That's all. It only took me 40 minutes to get banned. You will most likely set off logs, its just a matter if the staff is gonna care or not, in my case they did because I was a donator probably...

EDIT: They don't do screen shares fyi.
wtf 12-18?