Proof Vape Isn't A Virus?

Social Credit
Is vape v4 already signed and then you have to get a separate download for vape lite signed? Or is vape lite already signed?

OverDose__

Social Credit
Is there a way to get proof that the client isn't a virus? Im very sure it is not but my father thinks it's a virus... Or, I am assuming not, but is there a way to get source code for vape/vape lite without getting some sh!tty cracked version? Without doing anything like stealing the code? Legally??
I feel bad for u and ur dads vision

Social Credit
I got the client!! And for anyone that is seeing this in like 2023 or something, as long as you get the signed version you will be fine, it won't say it's a virus!

converse

Social Credit
Is there a way to get proof that the client isn't a virus? Im very sure it is not but my father thinks it's a virus... Or, I am assuming not, but is there a way to get source code for vape/vape lite without getting some sh!tty cracked version? Without doing anything like stealing the code? Legally??
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...144dfb86ba8449b55cfd56a2443c02bbe09/detection (vape v4) those 2 detections are false but literally any cheat as a few false detections