Portable Minecraft

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Is it possible to have a Minecraft standalone folder, containing an executable, along with all the files necessary to launch Minecraft with certain versions, potentially without even using a minecraft launcher. Or a portable launcher, where you dont have to install anything

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Is it possible to have a Minecraft standalone folder, containing an executable, along with all the files necessary to launch Minecraft with certain versions, potentially without even using a minecraft launcher. Or a portable launcher, where you dont have to install anything
Probably one on the internet but I don't think taking code from the internet or getting AI to write it would be that hard.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Wdym, like you have a runnable jar which launches forge and you have all mods, packs, and thats all?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I don't think it exists but it shouldn't be that hard to make, maybe I'll make it so I can play it at school
thats exactly why im trying to get one. So far i managed to have a portable version independent of the launcher that uses localized dependencies, except I cant launch it on my virtual machine im using to test. I even tried installing Java on the VM

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
thats exactly why im trying to get one. So far i managed to have a portable version independent of the launcher that uses localized dependencies, except I cant launch it on my virtual machine im using to test. I even tried installing Java on the VM
Can you send the link to it?