Parkour

yaboipat

Social Credit
make a blatant module that jumps for you on for example parkours. Would be really useful for parkour maps and whatnot. I’m not exactly sure but I think it probably wouldn’t be too hard if you have it set to a keybind and it’ll jump for you when you’re on the edge of a block.

Baister

Social Credit
I think this might already be in the suggestions queue. I remember someone suggesting "automation" similar to baritone, which already has parkour features.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
This has already been suggested before, and it is already on our internal suggestions / to-do list. Thanks though!

MastaNub

Social Credit
How hard would it be to code a bot that would jump from x position to y position? I'm talking about a bot that'd know how to do certain types of jumps like neos (neos onto ladders) and would perform headhitters too. Of course it'd have to consider x and z axis as well.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
How hard would it be to code a bot that would jump from x position to y position? I'm talking about a bot that'd know how to do certain types of jumps like neos (neos onto ladders) and would perform headhitters too. Of course it'd have to consider x and z axis as well.
I know exactly two of the words you just said in this post. If you want these things added post them again but in normal english / explain what the fuck a "neo" or "headhitter" is.

Baister

Social Credit
http://prntscr.com/pmpjf2 Neo jump. Where there's a wall between you and the place you wanna get to.
http://prntscr.com/pmpk8p Head hitters. When there's a block above your head so you get extra speed while jumping.
Both of these jumps require timing and sometimes even luck.
It's probably really hard to make these accurate, because of several factors that could affect the success of the jump. It isn't like shift click for legit scaffold, the bot needs to render the entire environment quickly over and over and on timing it's way too complicated and there's no reason to have it in the ghost client.

yaboipat

Social Credit
It's probably really hard to make these accurate, because of several factors that could affect the success of the jump. It isn't like shift click for legit scaffold, the bot needs to render the entire environment quickly over and over and on timing it's way too complicated and there's no reason to have it in the ghost client.
V3 Is a blatant client too.