Need some opinions: how good is vape v4 when it comes to blatant cheats

I_EPICSAURUS

Social Credit
I know that Vape obviously has a blatant mode but I need to know how good the modules are. I play on my own minecraft HvH server that has NCP and all other free clients I use lag back a lot (well, not a lot but they do lag back), I need to know how good the blatant modules are so that I can determine whether I should get it or not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know that Vape obviously has a blatant mode but I need to know how good the modules are. I play on my own minecraft HvH server that has NCP and all other free clients I use lag back a lot (well, not a lot but they do lag back), I need to know how good the blatant modules are so that I can determine whether I should get it or not.
For blatantly hacking vape has traditional features such as Speed, LongJump, Killaura...
However blatant features are frequently patched (idk about ncp) so you can be banned by the AntiCheat (If the module is patched).

Poggers

Social Credit
ik a server thats got an anti cheat but you can scaffold hit trough walls ect, only thing you cant do is fly

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Combat-wise it's decent enough. The autoclicker, reach, velocity, and even killaura are all pretty good. But for things like fly, bhop, etc. it's not that good. You're better off getting some of the other clients listed above if you want to bypass with blatant cheats.

I_EPICSAURUS

Social Credit
Thank you guys

I just bought Vape a few days ago and I'll say... pretty good. But yeah, I'm probably gonna use other clients as well. I might inject vape into some blatant clients, as that will sometimes work (from my experience at least)

probow08

Social Credit
most of vape's blatant hacks are not very good, you would be better off buying one of these clients if you want to blatatly cheat, sigma 5 (rumured to be a btc miner so not recommended, its 15 usd for prinium), zeroday 10 usd, very good client, fly and low hop bypassing hypixel, novoline, 25 usd, very good client, all of those are public paid, alstofo, is a 40 usd client that is pravate, you have to apply for it, say that youve been cheating for 3 or 4 years if you want to get exepted,
what is btc miner? is it bad? I was usin sigma for 1yr but ive never heard that before

Poggers

Social Credit
but if you have money to spend, get astolfo, and the altening prenium for inf hypixel unbanned alts, you can apply for astolfo here and you can get the altening prenium subscrption here @probow08