Need settings

Bedwarsplayer

Social Credit
I need some semi blatant/blatant settings for autoclicker, reach, velocity, and aim assist my ping is 60-100, also that wont get me banned as my main is network level 40 and mvp+

RedS

Social Credit
Autoclicker 9-13. enable blockhit and limit to items (swords and axes)
reach depends how blatent you wanna go. Legit is 3.1-3.3 semi blatent 3.3-3.6 blatent 3.8-4.2
Velocity I use 90 100 100. (only when targetting and water check enabled). This will never get you banned
Aim assist depends how shit you are. If you wanna look somewhat legit use vertical speed 3 horizontal speed 6 with click aim, aim while on target and limit to items (Swords and axes) enabled.

This will not get you watchdog banned. However, 3.8-4.2 might get you mod banned. The rest is safe to use

Dripward

Social Credit
Autoclicker 9-13. enable blockhit and limit to items (swords and axes)
reach depends how blatent you wanna go. Legit is 3.1-3.3 semi blatent 3.3-3.6 blatent 3.8-4.2
Velocity I use 90 100 100. (only when targetting and water check enabled). This will never get you banned
Aim assist depends how shit you are. If you wanna look somewhat legit use vertical speed 3 horizontal speed 6 with click aim, aim while on target and limit to items (Swords and axes) enabled.

This will not get you watchdog banned. However, 3.8-4.2 might get you mod banned. The rest is safe to use
Will 75% velocity get me banned ?